Menu
Women cry for 16 months in a lifetime
Aug 25, 2009 04:21
  • SUMMERSNOW
Have you heard that ‘women are made of water; while men are made of mud”? Not much evidence has been found to prove if men are made of mud, but it is almost tally true that women are made of water. Daily Telegraph said that researchers found that between birth and the age of 78 a woman cry for more than 12,000 hours for various reasons including hunger at the infanthood and quarrel with their spouse when they are old. The survey was carried out by a website-www.TheBabyWebsite.com on 3000 women. Women shed tears for various reasons at the different period of their lifetime. At their first year they will shed tears for three hours a day when they need changing diapers, feeding or entertaining. During teen years, women shed tears for reasons including hormones, arguing with friends, being dumped and being grounded and even watching a sloppy movie. Women shed tears for more than 12,000 hours! Not doubt they are made of water!
Aug 25, 2009 15:37
  • DAVEC
Yeah, they are too soft, need to toughen up a little. hehe
Aug 25, 2009 22:35
  • LEONARDO
II heard the saying "women are made of water" for the time when I watched the Chinese TV series “A Dream of Red Mansion”, adapted from the well-known ancient Chinese classic novel of the same title. The male protagonist Jia Baoyu said: women are made of water (女(nǚ)儿(ér)是(shì)水(shuǐ)做(zuò)的(de)骨(gǔ)肉(ròu),男(nán)人(rén)是(shì)泥(ní)做(zuò)的(de)骨(gǔ)肉(ròu)),but he probably doesn’t refer to the above meaning that women are inclined to shed more tears. He means that water is more pure than mud. Certainly, he has partiality for girls. ^_^ Well, the female protagonist Lin Daiyu, fit into those women described in your post. She is a weepy girl. She dies young but she cries for a large portion of her life.
Aug 26, 2009 03:42
  • FAERYGIRL
I am happy to be a woman. As women, we don't have to hide our true feeling and emotion. Men always hide their true feeling. Indeed, a lot of guys are emotionally weak. They pretend to be strong by suppressing their feelings and tears. You guys, just continue pretending! LOl!
Aug 31, 2009 08:28
  • YANGOLA
well, you remind me that i haven't shed tears almost 3 months. And that could be my reason to cry! I am a woman. LOL
Sep 10, 2009 19:21
GUESTELYSE Hi my name is Elyse, live in Melbourne. Yes women are made of water, and wate touches the soul. It is life essence. Certainly in short supply. All that is precious is life and life is water. Great too that guys are made of mud, what a weird saying. a little like girls are sweet sugar and spice and boys are snails and puppy dog tails. How odd sayings manage to last for generations.see ya!
Post a Reply to: Women cry for 16 months in a lifetime
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code