Menu
The worst joke in the world, part 2.
Aug 26, 2009 00:23
  • DODGER
A man is in bed with his Thai-girlfriend.
After having great sex, she spends the next hour just stroking his dangly bit, something she had lovingly done on many occasions. Rather enjoying it, he turns and asks her: 'Why do you love doing that ?' She replies: 'Because I really miss mine...'
Dodger.
Aug 26, 2009 00:42
  • DAVEC
Thats just wrong, hang your head in shame
Aug 26, 2009 11:00
  • DODGER
Dave, I still have a contact number if you feel that way inclined.
Dodger.
Aug 26, 2009 13:32
Now that was funny Dodger, it could have worse he could have still had it!

Alan
Aug 26, 2009 18:28
  • MARRIE
Hey guys, u should have shown sympathy for those she-males (one branch of sex industry) in Thailand who have to make a living. I think this is the only industry this country have. I was told by my friends who used to visit there, if those girls have no customers for some time, they could starve to death.
Aug 27, 2009 03:52
  • DODGER
Marrie, there used to be a lot in Singapore many years ago.
The only way you could pick one was the she was usually better looking than the real girls.
Dodger.
Aug 27, 2009 21:29
  • MARRIE
Shemale originates in Thailand in WWII when US troops camped there and whore industry promoted this products accordingly. In south east asia, a relatively high proportion of males with 2nd sex characteristics plus Thailand like Japan has a weird tradtions which we regard as immorality. In Thailand, most family is inclined to have more girls and if they have no daughters, the boys tend to experience transsexual process for the sake of support whore or the only one industry-entertaining.

Dodger, I believe Shemale will be hanged to death in Singapore where confucian culture dominates.
Post a Reply to: The worst joke in the world, part 2.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code