Menu
About China Z Visa
Aug 27, 2009 22:12
  • ANGIE88
Hi there!
We have a decade of year running this company, and provide a wide range of convenient, reliable and economic visa service to expats: e.g. invitation letter, L/F/Z visa extension or alteration, driver license and so on. Working visa (Z visa) is our specialty. Our advantages on doing Z visa:

1. If you have L visa or F visa, as long as you never changed your visa type, we can switch L or F visa to Z visa directly in Beijing; you don’t need to go outside of China.

2. If you have changed your visa type before, you could go to Hong Kong or other country to get a new L or F visa; we can still do the one year Z visa for you directly in Beijing.

3. If you have Z visa, we can also extend your Z visa directly in Beijing. However, on the condition that you have Z visa and without a working company, we can also do Z visa extension for you.

4. If you don’t have BA degree, two-year working experience, less than 24 years old or even working company, don’t worry and we could help you do Z visa.

5. Usually, it takes around 35 working days to do Z visa. Besides, if you are urgent, Fast-tract Z visa is also available for only several working days. Besides, now we can do F extension for complete 6 months with one, double and multi entries.

If you need help just contact me at hotmail.com|jiarong_zh
OR call me at 13810375918. I would like to help you.
If convenient, welcome to our office to have a better known of us. Our office is at Room707-708, CYTS Plaza, No.5 Dongzhimen South Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R.C

Angie

Last edited by ANGIE88: Aug 27, 2009 22:18
Aug 29, 2009 22:29
  • MERCY1986
Good day...

I am Mercy Gano. Im currently here in Shenzhen. I am holding a F-Visa now and it will be expire on October 2009. I just want to know if how much is the processing if i want to take another F-visa?
Aug 30, 2009 21:24
  • ANGIE88
hi mercy ..what is ur nationalty and what is ur latest extance stamp on the passport? u know different country different policy and price. if u have time u can extantion ur F visa for 3/6mothes.if u really want to have a new F visa it cost u invatation letter fee + service fee + GOV fee. sorry i cant tell u how much cause i dont know ur current really situation .. but i think have a new Fvisa it will cost ur more money..
Post a Reply to: About China Z Visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code