Menu
A Proper Way to Learn Chinese
Aug 28, 2009 03:49
  • LOVESMILE
In our daily lives, people who learn Mandarin are always looking for an efficient and fun way to master Mandarin Chinese. Are you worried about how to use what you have learned from your Chinese courses Well, let me introduce a fun way to you: try ordering Chinese food by speaking Mandarin Chinese to the restaurant staff. You might feel embarrassed, but I believe that they'll respect you for trying out your new Mandarin skills. This will give you some good Mandarin practice, and you'll still get some great Chinese food. Almost everyone will go out to a restaurant at some point, so everybody should have the chance to practice. This is especially suitable for children because Chinese for Children requires being vivid and fun. In this way, the children can review their Chinese courses easily. In this way, learning Mandarin can bring you a lot of fun.
Aug 29, 2009 06:31
  • ZAKIAHMED101
i want to learn chinesee language so what can i do first . abdullah from pakistan
Aug 31, 2009 03:11
  • LOVESMILE
Go and live in China is the best choice!
However, not everyone has this opportunity! So learning Chinese online is another best way to learn Mandarin Chinese. Echineselearning supplys a good opportunity to overseas friends for learning Chinese. Learning Chinese online,you could arrange your time and learn Chinese easily if you could access to internet. In this website, you can have 1-on-1 tutoring sessions for Mandarin Chinese learning with native qualified Chinese teachers, completely tailored to your learning levels and schedule! Just choose your favourite course and start to learn. you could get unexpected results.
Sep 1, 2009 22:38
  • LOVESMILE
"Chinese Language Teaching" on CCTV9 (Tuesday, 9:15 AM Beijing time) is an excellent auxiliary tool for Chinese language learners.
Sep 15, 2009 21:51
  • GUEST521
A language environment of speaking Chinese is very useful for learning Chinese. Under such an environment, a person will be unconsciously influenced by what they constantly hear or see and that will be great help to cultivate and improve the language sense. What’s more, you should have correct study plans and methods in order to improve every aspect of Chinese, such as: listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. You had also better choose a regular and professional Chinese training school to study at. Here, I suggest that you can participate in the Chinese courses in echineselearning 。 There are many professional and authoritative teachers who can help you with your Chinese learning by the means of one-on-one teaching method. They will teach students according to their aptitude and help them make complete improvement in Chinese learning.
Nov 11, 2009 13:27
  • RAYMONDHE
start with pinyin
Dec 21, 2009 00:13
  • CATHY521
7 ways to learning Chinese

hey, guys. here are 7 ways to leanirng chinese for Beginners:

1. Learn 20 new words each week, then you will have about 960 more works learned in a year..

2. Learn 3 simple and useful sentences each day..just like chinese daily conversations..remember, learn the simple and useful sentences

3. listen to the tapes of chinese daily conversations when you have a spare time or an half hour ( you can set ur time)

4. watching TV programme "learning chinese" in CCTV international channel (maybe CCTV channel 9)

5. practise speaking english to chinese people who can speak mandarin, and they could correct your pronunciations..then you will improve your chinese..

6.read chinese book or text in PInyin, you can learn some new words, and practice your pronuncitons..and you learn some new and useful Phrases...

7. i dont know...tell me more experiences of learning chinese....thanks

Transfer From: http://www.gchinese.com/viewthread.php?tid=1897&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2523
Post a Reply to: A Proper Way to Learn Chinese
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code