Menu
I want go to China
Aug 28, 2009 05:46
  • CRISH
Hi Guys,
I want go to China. But I listen only one Chine Wall which is in seven Wonder of the world. Can anybody tell me other information related to travel and tourism?
Thanks
Aug 28, 2009 07:35
  • BELLA_CN
Quote:

Originally Posted by CRISH

Hi Guys,
I want go to China. But I listen only one Chine Wall which is in seven Wonder of the world. Can anybody tell me other information related to travel and tourism?
Thanks

If it's your 1st time,you won't miss Beijing,i think. And for other cities,how about Lhasa, the capital of China's Tibet Autonomous Region.
Sep 15, 2009 09:18
GUESTANNIE Hi GRISH,

Hope its not too late to give you some infor.

Beijing is such a wonderful city with so many interesting places besides great wall,such as the forbidden city, summer palace. I love the summer palace very much, oh i recommend you grab some food with you when you visit it because the palace is such a big garden that the visit may take you a whole day if you love it as i did and the restaurant in the palace is expensive and crowded.

the other interesting place i wold like to recommend is Yangshuo in Guangxi province in the south of China. I learned that the scene there is very beautiful but i have never been there by my self and i'm planning on it.

Hope my English writting makes sense to you, for i'm Chinese.

Good luck.

Sep 24, 2009 03:39
GUEST53788 i want learn about cng auto rickshow
please help me.
i belong to a poor faimly.
my E.mail is yahoo.com|fazalmalik1
my mob:- 00923459030160
Post a Reply to: I want go to China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code