Menu
Japan korea fashion wholesale! newest winter fall collections. right in Guangzhou!
Aug 28, 2009 08:22
  • ADORESIMON
we are a women clothing supplier with our own factory in China(T-shirt, dress, skirt, blouses, jeans,overcoat,tank tops, vests,etc).
If you are planing to start a women clothing busiess, like T-shirts, blouse, skirts dresses or vests, and eager to find a supplier online, then we are the one you are looking for. We are one of the biggest women clothing supplier in south China. All products are as low as 2 to 7 USD/piece, MOQ 10 pcs. And by the way, OEM and ODM accepted.
Because our english website is still under testing, but it's ok, you could try to register and place orders on our website, and I will caculate the whole cost to let you decide after you are done. If you are interested and want to know more, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!
Simon Lau
Yahoo ID: adoresimon
MSN: hotmail.com|adoresimon
Email: gmail.com|simon.lau1983
Web: www.jjs2.com
JJ Fashion & Wholesale
Guangzhou Junjia Garments Co.,Ltd

Sep 15, 2009 16:34
GUEST32139 what are your average price of outwear coats..please
Jan 1, 2010 22:19
GUESTROSE jj fashion have the worst quality of clothing and sends out wrong colors or orders not mentioning an unfinished stitches and thorn clothes. will not buy again!
Feb 5, 2010 18:16
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROSE

jj fashion have the worst quality of clothing and sends out wrong colors or orders not mentioning an unfinished stitches and thorn clothes. will not buy again!

is this true? their clothes in their site are cute but now im having doubts purchasing them
Feb 6, 2010 08:55
GUEST82471 Yes, is very very bad sevice , waiting to long , I donĀ“t want to order again!!!
Jun 10, 2012 21:18
GUEST26637 Hey..

im planning to shopping at Guangzhou, where is the best place and good quality of clothes could i find? need ur advise for those who has been there..

Post a Reply to: Japan korea fashion wholesale! newest winter fall collections. right in Guangzhou!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code