Menu
Changzhou to Hangzhou
Aug 29, 2009 04:16
  • RIKERS_BEARD
So I'm in a small town by the name of Huang Li. It's about an hour and a half from Changzhou and an hour from Nanjing. I want to make frequent weekend trips to Hangzhou and want to know the fastest way to get there. By bus or train? I'm going to be driven directly by someone from my school to Changzhou or Nanjing (in order to get to Hangzhou) so the only info I'd need is which place to start from and by what method.
Aug 29, 2009 06:17
  • ELLYSE
Fastest would be to go to Changzhou long-distance bus station and then take bus to Hangzhou. Buses leave every 50 mins 0640--1830, journey time around 2.5-3 hours.
Aug 29, 2009 10:14
  • YANGOLA
well,i worked in Hangzhou 3 months ago, I reach it by Multiple Units Train, from shanghai South train station, it takes about 1.5 hour to arrive Hangzhou strain station which is really close to the west lake. If you would like to drop by shanghai may think about it.
Anyway, it is better you reach hangzhou by the direct bus in changzhou. And your destination is Hangzhou North bus station (bit far from center) . When you get out of the station, walk cross the street you may found city bus stop, you can see Route K15 or 188, that can bring you to The west lake. Good luck and have good time!
Aug 29, 2009 10:40
  • ELLYSE
Changzhou/Nanjing -- Shanghai trains would arrive at Shanghai main train station and then you'd have to take a long metro ride to Shanghai South train station, so I'm not really in favour of doing that.
Post a Reply to: Changzhou to Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code