Menu
culture difference or he is fooling me or the men's nature to flirt with ladies?
Aug 31, 2009 02:03
guest21233 6 months ago i have met a british man on net who is 10 years older than me, we got in contact for business and he said i am look like one of his ex gf at the first time we talk. I responded that he was using classic clip to flirt which is not intelligent.we didn't intend to contact in next 2-3 months, but we had small talk once a week or once two weeks. can't remember since when we feel like each other and chat almost every day(except weekends). I used to work late till midnight, so everytime i finish my work it is the time for him to off work too. He seems not very busy at work and always free to chat.he likes sex topics,and sometimes we talk about baby,i think it is ok,since we are adults.He said he is a physical man and not have sex about 5 months,so he wants some sexy pics from me,so this way he could feel i am close to him. Everytime he asked me for nude pics, we had fight. He said i am head strong person, and wish i could do compromise otherwise it is me pushing him away. He wants me to show love and commitment by sending pictures. I grew up with chinese traditional education. We have not meet in person, I feel it has reached my baseline of morality. And i also have my worries, i am afraid he is not serious and just looking for short-term mistress since he is at marriage age ( he said got no kids,never been married before). we do not conact at weekends and public holidays,so i feel pretty insecure that he never spend a minute with me at his spare time (on net or call). And the most scaring thing i found is one of his photo he sent me which i can see a ring wearing on his ring finger, and another picture he wear a silver ring the other hand,he explained he sometimes wear it for he believe it can bring him luck. I wants to trust him but i can't ignore my worry which is start to snowball. I ever consider sex with him and have baby,have family.I am trying to cool down and control my feelings, so i will not get hurt.What sort of man is he?
Aug 31, 2009 03:23
  • DODGER
Guest 21233,
You don’t sound like a stupid woman.
And I think you know as well as we do that no man, no matter what country he is from would ask a Lady that he has yet to meet in person to email him intimate photos.
If he is English and wears a ring on his left hand ring finger, he is defiantly married.
The next time he asks you to send a nude photo ask him to send one first. I’d love to know what his reaction would be.
Good luck, Dodger.
Sep 1, 2009 14:49
  • SETH
GUEST21233 - Dodger is quite correct. If someone asks you to violate your basic set of values, please do not be swayed by their attempts to make you feel small or guilty or old-fashoned. I suspect he is not a nice man and is after you for sex if he feels he can get it.

Just be true to yourself and don't let anyone push you to do something you don't want to do.
Post a Reply to: culture difference or he is fooling me or the men's nature to flirt with ladies?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code