Menu
When Chinese women speak to each other
Jan 15, 2010 03:19
  • KEVIN0518
Maybe, they are just talking a bit loudly. Since you don't know what they are talking about, you just think that they are angry. You know, we are too noisy in public places.
Apr 18, 2010 03:05
  • EARLYBIRD
I am a native speaker, I am local chinese, i know some chinese girl who graduated the colleague, the first job is hard for them; besides the chinese girl are same as chinese man, they do not have faith, i mean more than 80% chinese do not have religious belief..
most of them do care not about "god do not allow you to do it"
May 28, 2010 03:37
GUEST16510 This really depends on the dialect LARRYBOY. Have you heard of Shandong Mandrin? When I first arrived, I heard 2 cleaning ladies talking really loud and harsh and I ran over to see wassup (thought they were about to start a cat fight)? Turns out, they were just chatting while cleaning the windows Another funny incident, one construction worker came to speak to me on a project of what needs to be done (I speak fluent Mandarin and he speaks Shandong Mandarin). Told him to please speak slwoly as I need to decipher all this "curling accent." He graciuosly complied....LOUDLY.
May 29, 2010 22:17
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
"But more to do with the tones of the Chinese language and the pitch or timbre of a women's voice." I can't agree more with this. Speaking loudly is not quarrel. Larry, i think, it will be more interesting if you understand what they are talking about when they don't know you learnt Chinese.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: When Chinese women speak to each other
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code