Menu
Shanghai Private tour Guide/Shanghai Personal Tour Guide/Shanghai City Guide/Shanghai Interpreter/
Sep 5, 2009 00:00
  • SUNNY86
Sunny Flower Service Make Your Trip In China More Fun and Enjoyable ^_^
(www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com ) or (http://shanghaibizinterpreter.spaces.live.com )
(Your Nice & Sweet Private English Speaking Tour Guide, Interpreter, Shopping Assistant in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Yiwu ,Suzhou ……….China)
Enjoy you Own Shanghai, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Suzhou China trip with Sunny.

Dear all friends,

Nice to see you here.

This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai, China. I am a professional and personal English tour guide with more than three years' experience in guiding foreign tours, and dedicated to provide excellent travel & guiding service for foreigners who travel to China for tourist.
I can freely travel east and south of China like Hangzhou, Suzhou and some famous ancient towns like Zhouzhuang, Tongli, Nanxun, and Wuzhen etc. Quiet familiar with tour sites in Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Suzhou….. Be able to show you the best parts of the cities.

Service list:
* Air port picks up and transfer, hotel/Train/air-ticket booking service.

* Design an exclusive trip according to your own interests. (Tailor-made tour, enjoy more freedom and flexibility!) , No matter you travel to China for business or Tourist. Already has rich experience in guiding individual or group tours in Cities like Shanghai, Hangzhou….

* Assisting in your shopping, helping you get Chinese stuffs with Chinese prices. (No any kickbacks from the shops). Already obtained good bargaining & negotiating skills from the experience. This is very special for you!!

* Be your real time language assistant and help you well communicate with Chinese people. No matter you come to Shanghai for tourist or other explorations.

* Providing car, minivan service for both business and tourist purposes.

So please don’t forget to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professional skills and rich social experience, you will spend wonderful trip in china. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
Contact Sunny:
E-mail: gmail.com|sunnyerday
Mobile: +86-134-86394386
MSN: yahoo.com|zhmy8866
Web: www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com
Personal homepage: http://shanghaibizinterpreter.spaces.live.com
Have a wonderful trip in China with Sunny ^_^

Sep 5, 2009 11:41
GUEST43185 HI sunny
Nice to hear from u ,iam visiting shanghai on 23/09/2009 & 24/09/2009 2 days pls let me know if you will be intrested in taking me around shanghai tourist spots & shopping & eating .
what are your charges for 2 days full time with me or you can go home & come the next morning.pls reply to gmail.com|mktg.spot
my name is SRI RAM
thankyou
Nov 16, 2009 10:29
GUEST06154 HI SUNNY
I´LL BE IN SHANGHAI FROM DEC THE 1 TO DEC THE 6, AND I NEED ONE DAY TOUR GUIDE.
WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR ONE DAY TOUR GUIDE.
EMAIL ME rogers.com|rogel_rios

REGARDS
rogel
Dec 11, 2009 22:33
  • SUNNY86
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST06154

HI SUNNY
I´LL BE IN SHANGHAI FROM DEC THE 1 TO DEC THE 6, AND I NEED ONE DAY TOUR GUIDE.
WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR ONE DAY TOUR GUIDE.
EMAIL ME rogers.com|rogel_rios

REGARDS
rogel

Dear all ,

Pls contact me in the following ways if you have any inquiries in future for tourist or business guide:

E-mail : gmail.com|sunnyerday
Mobile :+86-13486394386
MSN :yahoo.com|zhmy8866
Web: www.travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com

Thanks very much !

Sunny
Dec 21, 2009 09:12
GUEST25265
This is my second trip to China, but this time I am just transiting through Shanghai (Pudong). I have about 4 hours of time available at Pudong.

Is there anything useful I can do. I know it is far off the main attractions like Nanjing Road and Hwang Pu. But I want to know if any Pudong site seeing trips will be available for me.

I would be in Pudong on 27th DECEMBER, from 1:30 pm till take my next flight at 6:40 pm.
Dec 21, 2009 09:21
  • GEE69

Hi,

I am starting on my second trip to China, but this time I am just transiting through Shanghai (Pudong). I have about 4 hours of time available at Pudong.

Is there anything useful I can do. I know it is far off the main attractions like Nanjing Road and Hwang Pu. But I want to know if any Pudong site seeing trips will be available for me.

I would be in Pudong on 27th DECEMBER, from 1:30 pm till take my next flight at 6:40 pm.

Thanks.
Dec 21, 2009 22:18
  • SUNNY86

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

If you have 4 hours then we can have good time to see Pudong area , pls send me mail at : gmail.com|sunnyerday , we can have futher discussion there.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards

Sunny

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEE69 View Post

Hi,

I am starting on my second trip to China, but this time I am just transiting through Shanghai (Pudong). I have about 4 hours of time available at Pudong.

Is there anything useful I can do. I know it is far off the main attractions like Nanjing Road and Hwang Pu. But I want to know if any Pudong site seeing trips will be a...
Apr 5, 2010 11:51
  • LIPU
I wish to attend the Plastic Fair 19-24 April 2010, Can anyone sugest one economical but clean and securried hotel near the fair. It will in New Exibition Center, Pudong, Shanghai
Mar 9, 2011 21:34
GUEST26228 Dear Sunny,
Right now i am Shanghai China on Business purpose.
i am staying Renji Hotel #3558 Kunyang Road, Minhang District,Shanghai.
i am planning to see the Shanghai on 12 and 13 this weekend also 19th and 20th near by places to Shanghai.
could please send me the list of the places and charges applicable from your end.

thanking you
Katti.
Mar 9, 2011 22:08
  • SUNNY86
Could you please let me know your e-mail so that we can have further communication by mails.
My e-mail is : gmail.com|sunnyerday.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sunny
Sep 3, 2011 22:19
GUEST25156 Hi Sunny,

Can I please have a rough estimate of your daily charges and how much it would cost me in a 5 star hotel for 5 days in Shanghai?

Thank you
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Private tour Guide/Shanghai Personal Tour Guide/Shanghai City Guide/Shanghai Interpreter/
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code