Travel to other Country with student visa
Sep 5, 2009 03:27
guest19057 I suppose the answer is somewhere here in Forum … but I could not find it :) Hope you are willing to help me anyway ;)

I am studying in Beijing since August this year. I got a student visa a few weeks ago (in Germany) without any problems. What I did not get, unfortunately, was a multiple entry visa. Now I would really like to visit my boyfriend, who is in Seoul right now. The problem is- I do not know how to get the visa issues solved. Should I just leave China and reapply for a visa in Seoul? Or is it possible to get a multiple entry visa in Beijing before I leave?

Thanks for your answers!
Post a Reply to: Travel to other Country with student visa
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code