Menu
looking for some one who wants to sanqing mountain in golden holiday
Sep 6, 2009 22:35
  • SALSAFONDER
Hello i am planning to climb sanqing mountain in jiangxi province. i am in chengdu. and i am ready to spend my golden holidays for climbing sanqing mountain.

But i have not made whole travel plan yet, so if anyone is interested in it. i think we can discuss for it later.

Sep 7, 2009 03:58
  • SUSAN205060
o, it is close to my villages.

But i don't go out during Golden holidays!
Sep 8, 2009 20:18
  • SALSAFONDER
SUSAN205060 is it crowd in national days? Any suggestion about that?
Sep 11, 2009 01:31
  • SALSAFONDER
speachless
Sep 17, 2009 02:25
  • NEWBBIE
Well 5 years ago I was in Chengdu during the golden week,,,,, its was terrible. Initial plan was to visit Leshan, Ermei shan and Jiuzhaigou but after the 2nd day I decided to stay in my hotel and sleep instead of going anywhere though I've already paid for the Jiuzhaigou trip. Climbing the Ermei shan was like visiting the most crowded shopping centre during a 50% sale....
You'll regret it. Even in Chengdu city itslef was really bad,,,,,long quees at eating places,,,shoulder to shoulder on the streets. I told myself never ever go anywhere in China during the Golden Week..
Sep 17, 2009 10:35
  • JABAROOTOO
The secret of Golden week travel is to pick anywhere that is not famous and head for the hills. there are plenty of these in China. Leave a do or so earlier or later if you can and the same for your return.

All the best
Oct 1, 2011 19:40
GUESTLUXIAOFENG I am interested in Sanqing shan. Plan to visit it next year March, any feedback about the do and don't on this place.
Post a Reply to: looking for some one who wants to sanqing mountain in golden holiday
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code