Menu
Huang Long Practical Information
Sep 9, 2009 16:47
  • BENGALILEE
We intend to visit Jiuzhaigou in October ( after the holidays) and we wonder if we could fit in Huang Long on the way from the airport to Jiuzhaigou as we will be travelling by taxi ( we are 4) .I have seen photos and read about the beauty of the place but I could not find a formal web site of this park and need some practical info.
I read in a travelogue that there is a cable car or a chairlift , is it still in use ? How far does it go ? Is the walking around difficult physically ,considerin the possibility of Altitude Sickness ?( We are in our sixties) Would it be safe to trust a taxi driver with our luggage as we walk around ?
Any information regarding this would be highly valued .
Best regards , Benny Roth
Sep 10, 2009 04:33
GUEST1346
Quote:

Originally Posted by BENGALILEE

Would it be safe to trust a taxi driver with our luggage as we walk around ?

You'd better put your luggage in the hotel where you reside. As for the altitude sickness, you can take some medicine when you visit there.
Sep 10, 2009 07:03
  • ELLYSE
I presume you're not carrying diamonds and/or gold bars. If you're paying the driver only at the end of the day I think your luggage should be safe enough in the car.
Sep 11, 2009 01:27
  • SALSAFONDER
I have been to jiu zhai gou in the beginning of this year. I have some taix driver's mobile for you. I think you can contact them before you decide something. Mr huang 13990442991 Mr peng 13795797589

Post a Reply to: Huang Long Practical Information
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code