Menu
Taiwanese girl seeks to kiss 100 men in Paris
Sep 27, 2009 01:27
GUEST21612
Quote:

Originally Posted by LEONARDO View Post

A 27-year-old Taiwan girl has launched a “great” project to kiss 100 male strangers in Paris, capital of Romance. The girl whose name is Yang Ya-ching (杨雅晴), is a music student studying abroad in Paris. She came upon the idea of kissing 100 strangers three years ago. She didn’t have the courage (and may be discouraged by her friends and parents) to...
randi
Sep 28, 2009 03:23
  • FAERYGIRL
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY View Post

There is nothing wrong with kissing a few people but medically speaking you open the door for viruses diseases and other varieties of sickness,,you increase the chances of yourself getting sick #1 you do not know where these mens mouths have been #2 Out of all the other parts of the human body, it is the mouth that carries the most germs. My opinio...

Yes, western people greet each other when they meet. Chinese people just shake hands. You are lenient to kissing strangers. We don't kiss strangers in China. The girl do something challenging the traditional norm.
Sep 29, 2009 06:18
  • LARRYBOY
After viewing some of the "Kissing Photos" Faerygirl they do not look like just the normal kiss on the cheek or a peck on the lips. I see "liplock" and passion. It is true what you say the westerners greet each other the way they meet. I have never seen westerners greet each other the way that I viewed this Chinese girl as she did. "The girl does something challenging to the norm" There are advantages and disadvantages to all challenges. One must be aware of them both when making important decisions.
Sep 30, 2009 04:36
  • FAERYGIRL
Larryboy, it is so true that they don't like the normal kiss on the cheek. In your culture's means of greeting, do you only kiss the opposite sex or any strangers? In the Middle East, they hug each other when they meet. By the way, even kissing on the cheek is not hygeian, don't you think so? I think Chinese way of greeting " shaking hands" is better.
Sep 30, 2009 05:49
  • LARRYBOY
Shaking hands would probably be the best way but even that can be dangerous, if you sneeeze in your hand. Touch door knobs or handle money. Maybe hugging? We mostly shake hands when greeting anyone, male or female. Best LB
Oct 17, 2009 22:53
GUESTE.U. All I have to say is 'Good luck with the project and have fun'.

Question is why the French, Irish guys over here are good looking and charming as well. We match the French'ie' any day ( * <> * )b.

I should say, the next project is 100 strangers in every single E.U. countries. Hmmm.....more than 2000 guys, could consider the Guinness Book of Record - 'Who kissed the most?' ^ ^ ;

Peace.
Oct 18, 2009 03:41
  • LEOPOLD219
What's wrong with some young Chinese girls? They are doing something "extraodinary". Kissing strangers, beating up their peers. The parents should do something more effective to teach young Chinese girls to behave well.
Feb 28, 2010 10:48
GUEST27476 who the *** thinks that it is okay to kiss strangers on their mouth?
yeah, maybe we hug each other a lot, but not kiss.
have u ever seen any westerners, or even french girls asking strangers to kiss?
as people said before, she just wants to get attention and try to make a reason to kiss tons of handsome guys.
that girl is totally messed up.
Mar 7, 2010 16:58
GUESTETEXSAI... ticklish answers i like it
Mar 9, 2010 17:52
  • MARRIE
General impression that Taiwanese give me is that women talk and behave like 13 points (shi san dian - DOES ANY BODY HERE CAN EXPLAIN THIS TERMS FOR US) and men act like gay. Sorry, no offence. This is common view to Taiwanese from me and my Chinese firends.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Taiwanese girl seeks to kiss 100 men in Paris
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code