Menu
Good Orthodontist in Shanghai
Sep 16, 2009 08:48
  • ROHITC99
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist in Shanghai please?

Feb 4, 2010 10:13
GUEST23950 Depends on where you live....we live in Green Villa in Jinqiao Pudong and we swear by Puresmile on Biyun Road. The orthodontist there speaks fluent English and is US board certified. If you live in Puxi, then we don't know anyone good there.

Sep 30, 2010 20:45
GUEST81209 I'm pretty sure that Dr. Kevin Chan (the orthodontist at Puresmile) has an office in Hongqiao as well. If you call Puresmile, they should be able to give you the information.
Oct 30, 2010 18:39
GUEST51642 We did not have a good experience there at all.
Took a long time to gain the confidence to venture back into Shanghai's orthodontic offerings after our bad experience.
After months of research we went to DDS and are very happy. They explain everything clearly and ask your opinion every step of the way. They value my daughter's opinion too.
DDS for us, is the very opposite experience we had with Dr Chan.

Nov 1, 2010 12:31
GUEST89184 We had no issues with Dr Chan. He was always professional and his work was consistently superb. He is an honest & friendly doctor and our kids love him.

Nov 2, 2010 03:28
  • PURESMILE
Dear GUEST51642,

We are sorry that you did not have a good experience. If you have a moment, could you please be more detailed with your complaint? We are constantly looking for ways to improve our clinic and aim for complete patient satisfaction. Best regards, The PureSmile Team
Feb 5, 2011 20:52
GUESTENG NES... Could you give me the phone numbers? please I am looking an orthodologist to my wife. if you can from the both sides would be perfect

Regards
Mar 14, 2011 08:38
GUESTHELEN K...
Hello, we are moving to Dalian China next year. My daughter has just started braces (prior to us knowing we were moving). Does anyone know a good orthodontist in Dalian? We are from Australia but the orthodontist here said it would be far more benefical if the orthodontist has American accreditation. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Apr 18, 2011 02:45
GUEST25109
you could go to Dalian Stomatological Hospital.
(http://www.dlkq.cn/)

in there, has a Foreigner Center.(almost.for japan customer)
Maybe the information could benifit to you.

hotmail.com|xianjunjiang

Jan 12, 2015 06:48
GUEST19612 Where ever you go try to avoid Pure Smile. . The doctor doesn't see you, he has a staff of inexperienced locals who don't know what they are doing. Dr. Kevin Chan does make sure he collects his money in advance you have no leverage in case something goes wrong, which was my case. If you make any complains, he speaks to you in a condescending way and does not solve the problem. I suggest in case you need an orthodontist, to do some research on the clinics in Shanghai before ending up in Pure Smile where you are going to pay double the price and get half of the service.
Jan 17, 2016 05:46
GUEST22374 Pure Smile in Shanghai is terrible, the doctor just wants to make money, I agree, but if he provided good service, I would be ok with that. My son had to re-do his treatment back home.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good Orthodontist in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code