Menu
News of my Football team
Sep 16, 2009 12:59
I have the pleasure of reporting my team are 3rd in the league, it's many years since we were this high in this division and hopefully we can maintain our progress, which is hard having sold our best player, we are actually playing better without him and he playing for the bottom team!
Happy day's.
Alan
Sep 16, 2009 13:03
  • DAVEC
I hope you are so happy at the end of the season, remember its a marathon not a sprint.
Sep 17, 2009 11:08
I know Dave, it's not often we have much to shout about so we tend to make the most of it whilst it lasts

Alan
Sep 18, 2009 19:38
  • DODGER
Good luck with the season Alan.
How many matchers are there anyway?
Dodger.
Sep 21, 2009 10:52
Well we won again at Brentford 3-1 on Saturday that 6 wins and 2 defeats so far.
Dodger there are 46 games in the season, the London Pride was going down well on Saturday not that I should be drinking because I'm suffering with gout at the moment, my big toe is twice it's normal size! at least the liquid pain killers worked, ha ha

Alan
Sep 30, 2009 09:08
The happiness continues, on Saturday we drew with Brighton 1-1 and last night beat Southampton 3-2 away.

Roll on Saturday when we play Norwich away on my birthday, I will probably get sloshed or as we say win or lose were on the booze!
Oct 5, 2009 14:53
Tin hat at the ready, we got stuffed 5-1 this Saturday at Norwich, I wanted to jump in the river and drown! thankfully I only drowned my sorrows in the pub.
Oh well, we will have to do the biz at Southend on Saturday week, no game this week due to International call ups, we were due to play Leeds but 3 of their players got called up for their countries, we only had one, our Goalkeeper Mickel Andersen plays for Denmark under 21's.

Alan
Post a Reply to: News of my Football team
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code