Menu
Hangzhou girls
Mar 21, 2005 19:03
  • ILEERCHINA
the Guilin girls are the most beautiful.because the beautiful hills and clean rivers in guilin feed the girls most beautiful! ^^
Mar 24, 2005 05:48
  • HENNESSY
dont know about Hangzhou girls but one thing is sure for me it s that the girls from the South are much prettier than the girls from the North.
girls from Wenzhou (city south of Shangai) are extremely pretty.
Mar 24, 2005 11:55
  • NIHAOCHINA
"Chinese Girls'' seems a hot topic here.Hehehe."Mysterious and intriguing'', I guess thats the general concept to westerners.Not all the chinese girls are like that.
Its really hard to define "beautiful girls'. Every girl was born with diverse beauty.
Apr 5, 2005 00:23
  • COCONUT
But men only care for looks - men are so simple!
Why dont we talk about handsome men?
Nov 8, 2005 17:38
  • PINETREE
XiHu,
I have travelled China quite widely. I love the Chinese gals - petite and so clever to make the men happy. Generally in China, the pretty gals are not found on the streets - they are either in office buildings or at KTVs/Pubs or massage parlours !
I had a very bad experience in Hangzhou which I visited this April. Be very very careful when visiting the pubs/KTV. The gals may not be from Hangzhou itself and are pretty alright. But I wouldn't recommend that you visit these places at all. They are so tricky & convincing that u will regret their recommendations. Imagine 3 cups of coffee can cost rmb500 !! Calling the local police is about all you can do but it is not a good way to resort to.
The best way is to visit such places with a local as guide.
Nov 8, 2005 18:22
  • RITA
Interesting comments, Pinetree:)
Nov 8, 2005 19:01
  • PINETREE
Kabuki-style make up is not so bad when compared to what I heard about S.Korean gals. It is said that you don't know how your wife actually looks like till your children are borne.
Nov 9, 2005 04:41
  • ALTUR
reference your comment on meeting pretty girls in Nanjing, my comment is ME TOO. I think there are many many pretty girls ib Nanjing, and all China for that matter.
Nov 9, 2005 06:33
  • SNOWBIRD
Yes, go on and praise. It will do the world a lot of good. And a favour to all the girls too. But remember :
1. One man's meat is another man's poison.
2. One swallow do not make a summer.
So just because you have seen a couple of pretty girls, you go wild and claimed that the whole province are filled with pretty girls. Just be more realistic in your comments and give some credits to the girls of the other provinces too. In order to be with you guys, I must say that I have see a very gorgeous Tibetan girl in Jiuzhaigou. Tibetan girls are the prettiest in the whole wide world. Period!! haha...
Nov 9, 2005 06:55
  • SNOWBIRD
See what I mean. She's beautiful.

Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hangzhou girls
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code