Menu
Hangzhou girls
Nov 26, 2005 08:20
  • PINETREE
CATHERINE | -General- | 2005-11-22 19:46:11 GMT-6 Reply Back

Dear all members,

Recently we've found some name-callings and persoanl attack in the forum. Such behavior will be neither welcomed nor tolerated. Posts violate this rule will be removed immediately as a warning.

Let's call on a peaceful, friendly and harmonious atmosphere here in TravelChinaGuide Forum!

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

El-Woc - Please note above.
Nov 26, 2005 13:25
  • ASPEN
no offense meant about suzhou girls. it's just that their mythic
reputation preceded them, but i found them to be just like any
other women in china.

but, beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, and inner
beauty is the best of all.
Nov 26, 2005 19:30
  • SNOWBIRD
Elcabron,

I am entitled to my opinion. I am not obliged to agree with your opinion or the opinion of antbody for that matter.

You are welcomed to rebutt it if you think my opinion is wrong. It is a free country.

But don't ever assume that I am out to quarrel with anybody. And don't ever againg put me and Pinetree into the same boat. You will regret it. I assure you.

If you want to start another controversy, I am game for it. But my advise to you, don't try it.

Nov 26, 2005 19:42
  • SNOWBIRD
And to all you smart guys here :

1. If you can't accept other people's opinion, don't start a thread.

2. If you dare to comment on anybody's thread, be prepared for a rebuttal.

3. If everybody shares the same opinion, there is no necessity to have a Forum.

4. The Forum will be a healthier place if people don't poke their nose into other people's ass.

5. A comment in any thread can be good and it also can be bad. A bad response does not signify a battle cry. It is merely an opinion. remember that!!

6. Don't ever think you are right and everybody else is wrong.
Nov 26, 2005 20:03
  • PINETREE
Snowbird, here is my observation :-
There are many of this type of people in our country. They are not shy to accuse others of this and that but never look at themselves critically. This is due mainly to lack of culture and upbringing.
This is 1 of many reasons I despise them after mixing with them for so long. Am quite sure u have such experience as well. They are the same in Singapore and they are apparently of the same breed here. And despite their spending some years in China and in the education field, they cannot change or improve !
One particular member has an added pressure, I think - the pressure of being a descendant of a country that murdered hundred of thousands of people 60-65 yrs ago. That's why he is so afraid to let people know where he was from and immediately switched to show his origin as from US when it became known that he was from Germany. And that's why he reacted so violently towards my criticism of the Japs - he felt for them.
The other obvious member has a superiority complex - just because the local Chinese don't challenge them and probably because of his profession as a lecturer who tends to talk down.
Both of them have been having their ways all this while until our arrival. They are suddenly faced with rebuttals for their rubbish talks. They became lost and panicked. Poor thing, they cannot accept this shift in paradigm.
Basically, these people are really thickskin. Just look at Bush, Blair and other leaders of theirs... Everybody else is wrong, only they are right.
So take heart and relax - they are what they are. Just feel sorry for them - they will learn nothing despite wanting to come and live in China/East.
Nov 26, 2005 20:26
  • GAZ07
Very beautiful indeed, Wocca =)

I'd still like the girls to comment on what they think is a handsome guy. And what they like in a man's personality?

Pinetree, who is them?
"This is 1 of many reasons I despise them after mixing with them for so long"
Nov 26, 2005 20:48
  • GAZ07
WOCCA,
what?
Nov 26, 2005 20:50
  • PINETREE
All readers know who I am referring to here - not u, Gaz.
Nov 26, 2005 20:51
  • PINETREE
And as a reminder :-

CATHERINE | -General- | 2005-11-22 19:46:11 GMT-6 Reply Back

Dear all members,

Recently we've found some name-callings and persoanl attack in the forum. Such behavior will be neither welcomed nor tolerated. Posts violate this rule will be removed immediately as a warning.

Let's call on a peaceful, friendly and harmonious atmosphere here in TravelChinaGuide Forum!

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator
Nov 26, 2005 20:53
  • SNOWBIRD
Pinetree,

You are absolutely right. We will look down on these people. In spite of their learnings, they can't even put up a decent argument. When things don't go their way, they ran crying to their mama.

I don't intend to explain myself any longer. It is no use when some people have mud in their brains.

But if they want to pick a quarrel, they only have themselves to blame. Nobody goes to war and expect the enemy to give up without a fight!

Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hangzhou girls
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code