Menu
Travel companion for beijing, yunnan, hanoi trip 20th-30 october
Sep 23, 2009 08:56
  • HARISH2006
hi,
I'm a 31 year old indian male travelling for a conference to beijing (19-24 Oct), I plan to travel by land (train) to Kunming on 24th, travel around Yunnan till 28th/29th and then go to hanoi, again by land. I speak fluent english and some other languages, very basic, broken mandarin.
I'm looking for travel companions who might be interested in going around beijing, yunnan. Do reply if you are intersted.

xie xie,
harish
Sep 30, 2009 00:53
GUEST62162 Hi there,
I'm Vickey i am a colleage student now in Chengdu . I'd love to join your travelling, I'm fluent in English and Chinese. ,I'm fond of traveling myself and have been to many places as a backpacker,so Please contact me on your 126.com|lilu_1114 or Phone:86-13551081708
Sep 30, 2009 05:11
  • HARISH2006
Hey Vickey,
Thanks for the reply, i'll get in touch with you.

harish
Sep 30, 2009 23:07
  • HERBEAT
hi Harish, did you get the accompany? I would like to go even as an English tour guide.
Oct 3, 2009 01:58
  • HARISH2006
Hey,
Thanks for replying. I got one reply from a chengdu university student Vickey, who is willing to join in Yunnan. I'm still in the process of finalising my plans.. Am deciding between Yunnan/ Tibet after Beijing. So can you pass me your email id ? I need to know if and how much fees you charge, since you say you are a professional. Since I'm a travelling university researcher I can't afford much on fees for guides.. My travelling is going to be pretty much basic with stay in hostels, and money for food and tickets wherever required.
It'll be great if you can advice me about Tibet travel.. specifically,

- Do I need a Tibet travel permit ? I hold an indian passport, am travelling from singapore.
- Do I need to book train tickets to tibet through an agent ?
- Are there good packages available for journey to/from tibet and stay there for a few days.
- Is 3 days enough to get a basic look around Lhasa and maybe a nearby place/two. I need to leave Beijing on 24th october- return by 30th october.
Oct 6, 2009 09:45
  • HARISH2006
Hi Vickey,
I didn't hear from you. I mailed you on the e-mail id you gave me.

harish
Post a Reply to: Travel companion for beijing, yunnan, hanoi trip 20th-30 october
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code