Menu
Guilin to Yangshuo
Sep 27, 2009 10:28
guest37141 Hello

I am going from Guilin to Yangshuo during the national holidays. Is it easy to get a bus to Yangshuo when I arrive at Guilin airport? How much should I expect to pay?

Also I'm aware there's a popular river cruise transport between Guilin and Yangshuo, but I would rather get there by bus and do a river cruise later. Are there river cruises around the Yangshuo area or is it only from Guilin to Yangshuo (and back)?
Thanks.
Sep 28, 2009 01:07
GUEST12977 hmm... well i came back from Guilin and Yangshuo 2 weeks ago. and yes its easy to get a bus to Yangshuo. around 30 mins per bus go to Yangshuo (15 or 17 RMB). I think it was waste money to take boat from Guilin to Yangshuo (230 RMB) it was around 5 hours! omg and almost everyone was slept lol. but beginning was really excited :D but then.... >.<
so my suggestion is take bus to Yangshuo, and dont worry about river;) you can see it in Yangshuo;)
if you want to know more and i would like to help you:)

msn.cn|jordanemmyshawn

have a nice day;)
Sep 28, 2009 12:44
GUEST14292 Thanks for the advice! Did you get your bus from the airport in Guilin or did you need to get a ride to a bus station somewhere else, and catch the bus from there?
Jan 31, 2010 08:37
  • JADELEO666
li irver cruise from Guilin ( Zhujiang dock) to Yangshuo daily starts at 9 am or 9:30, you if you get to Guilin airport in the morning you can not catch li river cruise due to from Guilin airport to dock is around 2 hours ride. The other choise is by car from airport to Yangdi by bamboo boat to Xingping and then by local bus or taxi to yangshuo town.
Mar 15, 2010 06:08
  • IRENEDENG
Hi, if you’d like to travel to Guilin China, do not forget to make a trip to The most interesting thing is to explore the countryside. And I recommend you to live in the countryside hotel

Last edited by IRENEDENG: Mar 15, 2010 06:11
Post a Reply to: Guilin to Yangshuo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code