Menu
New function ***trouble**
Sep 28, 2009 18:13
  • CANADAGUY
Oh my goodness what has happened here again?

I go away for a week or two and return to find some crazy stuff is happening here again!

Administration, you should be aware that not everyone has a 21" wide-screen monitor!

When I go into my Control Center (Member center) I must scroll way over to the right to see things that I never had to scroll to before.

In fact, I don't recall ever having to scroll to the right or left before at this site.

I hope your programmers can figure out how to detect the monitor capabilities of visitors to this site and make the appropriate adjustments.

Failing that, have a section in the member control center where a member can set his/her monitor size and then all the pages will adjust accordingly.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Sep 28, 2009 18:23
  • CANADAGUY
Just to add to my above post .

When you are at the Member Center page, the three main buttons at the top of the page under the Travel China Guide logo are almost completely obscured by the yellow border line!
Just the very extreme top of the letters can been seen.

Button? Community Members (I couldn't even make out the first button at all)

So basically someone with a monitor of my size (15") has no simple way of leaving his/her Member Center and going somewhere else on the site!
Sep 28, 2009 20:49
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Canadaguy,

Thank you!

As you have noticed, we added the Travel China Guide logo to every page. There is something wrong with the program. Our programmers have fixed the problems! If you find other problems or have any other suggestion, please feel free to let us know! We really appreciate your advice!

Community Moderators
Sep 29, 2009 12:14
  • CANADAGUY
Hi Christine,

Thank you for fixing the problem so quickly!
Everything is working fine now again. :)

CG
Post a Reply to: New function ***trouble**
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code