Menu
Canton Fair Interpreter
Sep 28, 2009 19:18
  • AMYSOURCING
Hi if you are coming to Canton Fair and need an interpreter pls feel free to contact me
email :gmail.com|amy198567
Sep 29, 2009 03:38
  • BILLCAI
Dear Friends,

This is Bill Cai, a senior interpreter and guide in Guangzhou, I can speak very fluent english, and I have rich experiences in business interpretation and guiding, during the passed years, I have met customers from more than 30 countries. I am familar with the wholsale markets in Guangzhou and the cities nearby, like Shenzhen, Dongguan, Foshan, Zhongshan etc. I am good at products sourcing and business negotiation, expecially good at coordinating the conflicts between the buyer and suppliers, and good at dealing with the emergency. I also have rich experiences in international shipment, and I have good cooperations with the shipping agents, no matter by Sea, Air or express. If you need any help in Guangzhou or this area, please feel free to contact me, I will get your things properly done. My email is: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, and my mobile is: +86 137 10648656. I am looking forward to hearing from you and welcome to Guangzhou.

Best Regards.

Bill
Oct 13, 2009 05:29
GUEST19686 Dear friends, if you come to Canton fair during Oct.15th-19th, I can offer free interpreter service, contact me by MSN if needed: hotmail.com|evonne.yangyc
Post a Reply to: Canton Fair Interpreter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code