Menu
New section -'China Jobs’ added to Community
Sep 29, 2009 04:03
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have opened a new section- ‘China Jobs’ in our community.

First of all, we’d like to express our heartfelt thanks to our member Davec for giving us the advice to open this board!

We have noticed that more and more foreigners are becoming interested in working in China, a new land of opportunity.
Amid the worldwide financial crisis, China’s economy remains experiencing a robust growth. Many foreign friends have allured by China’s surging economy and its relatively lower cost of living. So, our “China Jobs” section aims to connect foreign job seekers with Chinese employers. Also, if you have landed a job in China, your valuable interview tips will be very helpful to other job seekers. Welcome all you guys to share your job-seeking experience in China!

Community Moderators
Oct 16, 2009 12:00
GUEST10029 Hello Christine,my family will arriving @ pudong airport @ 7am.How long it takes to reach Hangzhou by inter-cities coach from the airport n how do we return back to S'hai after visiting Hangzhou? Are there many long distance coaches leaving Pudong Airport for Hangzhou?
Regards
Tan
Oct 17, 2009 22:07
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi GUEST10029,
You could do a search for the related question in the search box of our Travel Q&A section. As I remember, the similar questions have been posted by many other members. You could find the answers by searching in the search toolbox.http://community.travelchinaguide.com/questionanswer/
Click the following picture to see where the search box is!

Last edited by CHRISTINE: Oct 17, 2009 22:14
Oct 20, 2009 07:11
  • NEWLOVEB
Dear Sir,
Thank you for the great work that you are doing by promoting China's development in the world.
I am a young man holding a Diploma in Marketing and Public Relations but will like to work with any Marketing and Distributing companies in China.
Can you please guide me to get Job of that nature in China.
Secondly, I will like to proceed with my education in Chinese language and other Professinal courses in China. Is there anyway i can get an institution that will give me Scholarship to study in China?
I shall be grateful to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
NEWLOVE.
LOME - TOGO
yahoo.com|newlovebobsonatiso
Oct 31, 2009 03:45
  • JOVLAR1979
Hello Moderator,

Thanks for opening this segment.I would like to find out about the possibility of getting a job in China as a Medical Laboratory Scientist.I have a bachelors degree in Medical Laboratory Science from Nigeria and would like to know the requirement of getting a job in that field in
China.
Thanks.

Olukayode Jegede
yahoo.com|jovlar1979
Oct 31, 2009 07:17
Hi Ms.Christine

Thank you for setting this lovely site which open another opportunity for people like me. I am a IT professional who is looking for a Senior IT Manager or a IT director position in China. I have been sending hundreds of application to companies in China but received very little response.

I am not sure how are the companies in China reacting to candidate from Singapore. But I am really keen to work in China as I plan to settle down over in China too.

I am also planning to start up a small business in China too. I need to get information on how do I go about getting the approval from the relevant governing bodies in China.

Would you be able to advise ?

Thank you and look forward to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Lewis Koh
Nov 10, 2009 00:47
  • PHILHINE
The British English Training Centre is always looking to hire qualified teaching staff. We offer a fully certified chinese course in addition to 6000rmb per month. Of course, a free apartment and flight home are offered as well. Please contact Richard on hotmail.com|Bozhouenglish for further details.

Nov 13, 2009 03:46
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi PHILHINE,

Why not start a thread in our China Jobs Section?
Nov 22, 2009 19:58
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

For anyone that intends to post job ads, please post it in China Jobs section. Please DON'T follow this thread to post your ads. Any ads in this thread will be deleted.

Thanks for your understanding!

Community Moderators
Dec 1, 2009 09:10
  • ENFEMIA
Christine:

I'm new to this site, just joined today. I'm also somewhat computer challenged. I don't seem to find a link to the Cina Jobs site. Can you help me? My email is: msn.com|umspa.
Dec 2, 2009 01:03
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi ENFEMIA,

Here is the address of China Jobs section:http://community.travelchinaguide.com/jobs/

Or you can find China Jobs section on our left navigation. Here is a photo.

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: New section -'China Jobs’ added to Community
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code