Menu
Shaoxing to Pudong Airport
Oct 7, 2009 21:57
  • HAMTANFTW
Greetings. If I am in ShaoXing and need to capture a flight in Pudong airport at 9:45am, will I be able to make it? I know train is out of the question because the earliest departure is 830am. What about long-distance buses? Can anyone let me know what is the earliest departure time of buses from SX to Shanghai? Thanks
Oct 10, 2009 01:01
  • ELLYSE
No, you will need to arrive in Shanghai the night before. For a flight at 0945, check-in starts at 0745 and the latest you should be at the airport check-in counter is 0845. The airport is usually about 45-60 mins (if not longer, due to morning rush hour traffic) by taxi from any long-distance bus station in Shanghai, and it takes about 2.5 hours from Shaoxing to Shanghai by long-distance bus. That would mean that the bus would need to leave from Shaoxing at around 0500, which's out of the question. There's no direct transport from Shaoxing to Pudong airport, barring hiring your own vehicle and driver.
If you've any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg HamTanFTW) in the subject line.
Oct 10, 2009 01:32
  • HAMTANFTW
Thanks for the informative and very helpful answer. I need to verify a couple more details. There are no direct bus transport from Pudong Airport to ShaoXing, is that correct? If so that means I have to take a 1 hour shuttle/taxi ride to Shanghai South station, then hop on the train or a long distance bus to ShaoXing?
Oct 10, 2009 02:36
  • ELLYSE
No direct buses for Pudong airport -- Shaoxing, of course.
Yes, correct.
Email me if you've any more questions.
Apr 9, 2015 17:52
  • JEANCHOO
Hi Ellyse,

Can you tell me the estimated taxi fare from Shaoxing to Pudong airport.

thanks,
Jean
Apr 9, 2015 21:27
GUEST7938
Quote:

Originally Posted by JEANCHOO

Hi Ellyse,

Can you tell me the estimated taxi fare from Shaoxing to Pudong airport.

thanks,
Jean

It should costs CNY600 to 800. In fact, there are some other options. You can choose to take long distance bus from Shaoxing Central Bus Station to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station. It departs from 06:15 to 19:00. The journey is around 2 hours. After you arrive, you can just change ariport shuttle bus line 2 from Shanghai South Railway Station to Pudong airport. It takes around 1 hour if there is no traffic jam.

Or you can choose to take high speed train from Shaoxing to Hongqiao Railway Station in Shanghai. It takes around 2 hours. Then you can change subway line 2 from there to reach the airport. It takes another 1.5 hours.
Apr 9, 2015 21:59
  • NEWBOA
Hi Jean,
I asked the taxi driver, they said the fee is about 1000RMB, maybe you could bargain it
Apr 15, 2017 11:14
GUESTSHAI amtraveling toshanghai i have flight 2.15 am is it good travel by train or by bus
what is distance between shanghai railway staion and pudung airport
Apr 15, 2017 11:19
GUESTSHASI I am in shaoxing want to caputure flight 2.15 pm pudong airport please advise me easy way to reach pudong intl airport.
Post a Reply to: Shaoxing to Pudong Airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code