Menu
Is there any overnight Bus ride between Shanghai and Shenzhen instad of train?
Oct 12, 2009 03:05
guest13876 Hai I'm Joyce. Me and two of my friends are planning to go bag-packing travelling from Shezhen to Shanghai then to Hong Kong; is there any highway bus runs between Shanghai and shenzhen, how is the duration and where to take bus?

our flight will reach shenzhen airport at 23:05 midnight 23 Dec and we need transportation that can let us e.g overnight at bus and travel to Shanghai. Shenzhen plane flight is under consideration, but there seem no midnight plane to Shanghai! I hear train takes around 18 hours but that's too long!

We understand that's winter season travelling, any advise? will business or flee market operates normally at Dec winter season in Shanghai & HK?

Oct 12, 2009 03:35
  • ELLYSE
Bus, if available, woud take even longer than train, and far less comfortable. Don't even consider it!
In any case you'd need to stay the night in Shenzhen.
If you wanted to go to Shanghai first, why are you flying to Shenzhen?!
Oct 12, 2009 10:15
  • VICTORMAI
Business and the market will open as usual in Dec.BTW, what are you looking for in shenzhen? Maybe I can give you some advice on this.
Post a Reply to: Is there any overnight Bus ride between Shanghai and Shenzhen instad of train?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code