Menu
Women fashion suppliers/wholesalers
Oct 16, 2009 03:29
guest23737 Hi,

I am looking for reliable and good quality performance women fashion factory suppliers/wholesalers who have their own factory.

I am also looking for suppliers/wholesalers of women shoes/bags/accessories.

Please email to me at : hotmail.com|projectjacelyn

URGENT.
Thank you.
Oct 30, 2009 09:35
GUEST91234 Hello,
netbigshopping.com is one of the bags wholesalers in china wholesale bags market.
who offer top quality Fashion bags at best prices with superior customer service.

interested customer. pls browse: http://www.netbigshopping.com/
or contact me directly: gmail.com|netbigshopping
Jan 22, 2010 08:18
  • COOKIECAN1
Guangzhou Replica Fashion Market Information
The markets details as follows:

a.Zhanxi Road Replica Watch Wholesale Market : you could find almost every world famouse brand watches such as Rolex,IWC,Jacob&Co,Ferrari ,Fossil,Technomarine ,Montblanc.etc.

b.Zhanxi Road Replica Clothes Wholesale Market : you will find almost every world famouse brands such as Dsquared , D&G,Burberry,LV,Bape ,BBC,Lacoste ,LRG..etc.

c.Zhanxi Road Replica sports shoes wholesale market: You will find almost every world famouse brands shoes such as Nike, Adidas , Evisu , Dsquared , Lacoste ,Converse .etc.

d.Zhiyuangang and Baiyun International Leather Goods Wholesale Center: You will find almost very world famouse mirror image replica bags such as LV, Coach, Paul Smith,Juciy Couture,Chanel.etc.

e.Zhongda fabic market :it supplies all fabic and material what you need.

f.Taikang jewellery market: lots of jewellery and gift

hope this can help you. also im familar with many factories about evening dress ,wedding dress.

if you need more information pls feel free to contact with me:
hotmail.com|cookiecan1
Post a Reply to: Women fashion suppliers/wholesalers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code