Menu
Campus Violence in Guangzhou, what is wrong with Chinese teens?
Oct 18, 2009 03:24
  • LEOPOLD219
It is so shocking to see so many “ campus violence” cases happening in China. Especially in Guangzhou of South China’s Guangdong Province, it appears that the violence is raging on campus. These teenagers are becoming more daring and brutal. They beat their peers violently and used their cell phone to film the whole process of their brutal acts. Recently, many videos on the the campus violence have been shown on Chinese BBS. What is wrong with these Chinese teens. Last year, the” Kaiping Incident”has exposed how brutal the Midlle school students in Guangzhou are. In the video, a group of young Cantonese teenage girls were beating up another girl. They ripped off the girl’s clothes and, slapping her, kicking her while four boy watch and laugh. Recently, another video has spread widely on the internet. A group of boys hit another boy victim. Not long ago, another video entitles “Students hits teacher’ was also shown on the Internet. The violence was also said to happen in a middle school in Guangzhou. Why are there so many violences among the teenagers in Guangzhou? What is wrong with these Chinese teenagers? What’s wrong with the education system? Moral education probably has been overlooked!

Oct 18, 2009 22:56
  • HERBEAT
I guess it exits even a long time ago. Thanks to the development of media, we see them now...
Oct 19, 2009 03:36
  • ICEBLUE
Most of them are only children of their families. They have been spoiled. My cousin said that it is more headaching to educate a girl than a boy. Girls engaging in gang crimes are more frequently seen.
Oct 19, 2009 23:07
  • JIMMYB
I heard from my former college classmates that Cantonese girls (born after 1990s) are unbelievably violent and aggressive. Many of them are even more bad-mannered and aggressive than boys. The economy in Guangzhou has been soaring since the inception of "Openning-up Policy" in 1978, but moral education has been neglected. The parents of these cantonese teenagers are just focusing too much on making money. They should save some time to foster their kids.
Post a Reply to: Campus Violence in Guangzhou, what is wrong with Chinese teens?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code