Menu
How to get real experience in travelling Shanghai
Oct 20, 2009 20:15
  • BUXI24
Are U on a short business trip in Shanghai so don’t have quality time enjoy your stay? Or maybe U are not familiar with the city since worked here not long ago. Well, as a very metropolis in China, Shanghai are now attracting more and more people all over the world. Millions of people come to this city every year for business and tourism, but do U really know Shanghai? Do U really know the people and history of this amazing city? Let me tell U something: the most traditional and delicious food are not around the People’s Square; the best place for shopping is neither Xujiahui nor Huaihai Road; the most flourishing districts are those beautiful ancient towns instead of modern mansion where goods are pretty expensive.
I, as a graduate of 2009 major in tourism, would like to help your Shanghai trip whatever for entertainment or business with friendly, responsible and professional guide about living and touring Shanghai, such as making a personal tour plan according to your requirements ,helping you bargaining during shopping. Actually I myself is a travel person, too. We all know that a comfortable trip is always a golden opportunity for people get to know with each other as well as the city. Also I’m good at English interpretering, so exhibition or visit interpretation is easy for me, too. For myself, I hope to earn some money from this avocation. BTY, this is not any companies or any organizations, all these are totally personal just as I said before I ‘d like to meet new friends. I’m free on weekends and national holidays, please contact me in advance. my mail is: qq.com|527607568. Anything unclear please feel free to let me know, I will spare no effort to arrange U a wonderful stay Shanghai.
Post a Reply to: How to get real experience in travelling Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code