Menu
Delicious snacks in Shangrao City ,Jiangxi Provice ,China
Oct 23, 2009 00:54
  • EASTCARPET
I am wondering whether you foreigners know anything about other fantastic places in China except Beijing ,Shanghai,Xian or Tianjin ,and etc.My home town is in Jiangxi province.The culture of Shangrao is also very interesting.And I really miss the favor stacks in my hometown.

The street is not crowded as Shanghai.And the idle life makes you feel peace and delighted.

Do you know anything about the Shangrao City in Jiangxi province?Share with us here.Thanks

Rice Rolls

Last edited by EASTCARPET: Oct 23, 2009 00:59
Nov 19, 2009 23:21
GUEST13161 We love Shangrao City. Our daughter was born there. We are going there this summer and can't wait to meet Shangrao citizens and eat delicious food!!!

Can you recommend a good place to eat traditional Shangrao food?

Thanks very much!!!

Seattle, Washington USA
Nov 19, 2009 23:45
  • EASTCARPET
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13161

We love Shangrao City. Our daughter was born there. We are going there this summer and can't wait to meet Shangrao citizens and eat delicious food!!!

Can you recommend a good place to eat traditional Shangrao food?

Thanks very much!!!

Seattle, Washington USA

Really?How long did you stay in Shangrao?Do you know Sanjiang Road in urban district along the Xinjiang River.There is a food resturant called Beer Bavilion .It provide delicious food,mainly hot food such as spiral shell,beef and Rice Noodle Soup .And the most important thing is the beer.

I have not been there for more than one year.When will you go to Shangrao again?I will treat you.Cheers!Shangrao

Nov 20, 2009 00:11
  • EASTCARPET
Quote:

Originally Posted by EASTCARPET View Post

I am wondering whether you foreigners know anything about other fantastic places in China except Beijing ,Shanghai,Xian or Tianjin ,and etc.My home town is in Jiangxi province.The culture of Shangrao is also very interesting.And I really miss the favor stacks in my hometown.

The street is not crowded as Shanghai.And the idle life makes yo...

oil lamp dim sum

Nov 20, 2009 00:15
  • EASTCARPET
Shaobing in Daijia lane

Post a Reply to: Delicious snacks in Shangrao City ,Jiangxi Provice ,China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code