Menu
Visiting Shangdong
Oct 26, 2009 07:15
  • RAHUL
Hi Friends,
I am visitng Quingdao, Rizhao, Xian and Shanghai in November. (I dont mind taking detours if any interesting suggestions are made) I will be busy with my business associates 50% of the time. Any suggestions what i can do best in the spare time. Though I am not on shoe-string budget, I am not reckelss spender either. My earlier visit to China was very short and did not get know china so well. I wish to make this trip very memorable. Thanks for help from veterans here! This is really a very good forum.
Cheers! Rahul
Oct 26, 2009 08:04
  • HERBEAT
I'm not a veteran with travelling but I guess I could say I'm one here. I think I could give you some advise since I've been a tour guide in Shangdong for more than two years. But the first thing I want to say is that it's not Quingdao but Qingdao. Have you ever tasted of Tsingtao beer? It's made from here. I'm exprienced with walking tour and I've done the so called "Culture of Qingdao" for some guests from all over the world and I would like to help you with that.
If you want me to be your guide, feel free to ask. If no, feel free to ask me anything you would like to know and I'll be always happy to help.
Welcome to China^-^
Yolanda
Last edited by HERBEAT: Oct 26, 2009 08:04
Oct 26, 2009 08:26
  • RAHUL
Thanks Yolanda! This is my first visit to Qingdao. haven't tasted Tsingtao beer but will do for sure. I would also love to learn more about Qingdao and walking tour seems to be a good idea. I would want to learn bit about history and also be happy to go out and make some friends, apart from the business friends! Nightlife can't be missed too! will take your help (can you share your email or telephone #)?, thank you! My email is gmail.com|rahul.arya.india. Thanks again!
Oct 26, 2009 21:51
  • HERBEAT
Hi Rahul, I don't like to share my phone in public so I sent a mail to you. And you are welcome ^-^
Nov 2, 2009 01:08
  • JIAKUIJUN
Hi, I am Kevin, Rizhao is famous for his enviroment, the beautiful sea also the city, and I live in Rizhao, and I have sent a e-mail to you, if you have any just contact me,
Post a Reply to: Visiting Shangdong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code