Menu
SIVA or CHRISTINE, help
Oct 26, 2009 23:11
  • HERBEAT
Hi, I tried to start a thread at the destination of Qingdao but it seems like it's impossible for me to do that. Could you please tell me how to do? Thanks in advance^-^
Last edited by HERBEAT: Oct 26, 2009 23:15
Oct 27, 2009 01:42
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Herbeat,

I just tried and "Start a Thread "function in Qingdao Destination and it worked. You just said that you coudln't post a thread but you didn't tell us the problem. Could you specify what kind of problem you met?To post a thread in Qingdao destination, you can enter Qingdao's homepage(http://community.travelchinaguide.com/shandong/qingdao/) to click "Start a Thread". Then you need to specify which forum and destination to place your thread.

Note: Only Trave Q&A, Travel Companions and Expats China allows you to choose a destination. In other words, you can not choose a destination when you intend to post a thread in other forums such as People, Chinese Food, Observer etc.
Oct 28, 2009 00:57
  • HERBEAT
Thank you Chistine. I'm very grateful to you^-^
Oct 29, 2009 22:59
  • HERBEAT
Dear SIVE and CHRISTINE, I think I get a new problem. So stupid... But help, please. Everytime when I try to start a new thread, I find out that the thread will be in the forum of "Qusetion and Answer". I want to move it into somewhere else, can I do that? And I want to delete some old postings, could I do that? Thank you very much...
Oct 30, 2009 03:36
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Herbeat,

Currently, members can not move or delete their threads or replies. If you insist doing so, please tell me the details via messages.

Community Moderators
Post a Reply to: SIVA or CHRISTINE, help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code