Menu
Anybody knows about working in Swizterland?
Nov 1, 2009 05:21
  • BIENVENUE
Hello,

I am Chinese and in the near future I may work in Switzerland,so anybody has some ideas of working and living there?

Now I work in shanghai,I did my internship in a Swiss company when I was in university and my boss in Swizterland recently asking me whether I am interested in working there.

I am in a dilemmer now because somehow I don't want to give up my current job in Shanghai because it's really a good job and I like it; but on the other hand, I also don't want to miss a chance to work and have experience in a country I've never been to. It's really hard choice for me.

Seems the application for work permit for Asian is quite difficult, besides, I cannot speak German or French..I don't know whether I will be able to acclimated to the new environment or not.

I don't think I would be migrated there, just work there for a year or two, I presume.

Appreciate your help..

Bienvenue
Nov 5, 2009 04:59
  • DODGER
Bienvenue, if it was me. I’d jump at the chance. This life is not a rehearsal.
You’ve mastered English ok so you would have little difficulty learning German and French.
Also it’s only moments from the rest of Europe, so weekends could be spent in France, Italy or Germany.
I also doubt very much that your Swiss Boss would have wasted his time in asking you if he did not think that you were up to it, or thought that getting a work visa would be impossible.
Good luck. Dodger.
Apr 20, 2011 19:41
GUESTALICANT... Your insight view is valueble for us. Thanks!
Post a Reply to: Anybody knows about working in Swizterland?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code