Menu
What should I eat to keep me warmer in winter?
Nov 2, 2009 01:08
Jesus Christ! Several days ago, I just wore a shirt and a jacket. My friends and I just said it was warmer and maybe we didn't need wear those thick down jacket this winter. Suddenly, the temperature in China is dropping heavily. The snow has fallen in Beijing, Tianjin, Yantai and some other cities. It seems that winter has arrived a bit earlier this year.

My friends, what do you eat in winter to keep warm?
Nov 3, 2009 00:09
  • HERBEAT
Cold Beer, and mutton.
Hotpot would be a great choice^-^
Nov 3, 2009 22:43
  • MARRIE
Red wine suits everybody. If you have hot body nature, sea food, chicken, pork hot pot will be fine. Remeber don't use spicy source which makes you feel dry and creates lots of inner heat that cause coughing fester and pain in the mouth in the next spring.
Nov 3, 2009 23:44
  • HERBEAT
Emmm... As a personal nutritionist, I'm afraid I'm not agree with you Marrie. Sometimes people even need to take some spicy food to remove some inner cold and humid...
Nov 5, 2009 01:38
Well, thank you all. I guess that mutton and hot pot are ok. Cold beer is not my choice. It makes me feel colder and colder. As for red wine, I don't like it very much. It tastes a bit sour. BTW, I am afraid of spicy source too.

Do you guys know Yang Rou Pao Mo? Last time, I went to Xi'an and got a chance to try it. Really good. I think eating Yang Rou Pao Mo can make me feel warmer. Unfortunately, I can't do it myself.
Nov 9, 2009 03:43
GUESTEXAS
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY View Post

Jesus Christ! Several days ago, I just wore a shirt and a jacket. My friends and I just said it was warmer and maybe we didn't need wear those thick down jacket this winter. Suddenly, the temperature in China is dropping heavily. The snow has fallen in Beijing, Tianjin, Yantai and some other cities. It seems that winter has arrived a bit earlier t...

DOG MEAT WILL KEEP YOU WARM DUDE!!!
Nov 9, 2009 04:57
  • HERBEAT
Yang Rou Pao Mo??? Wow... one of my favorite food....
Nov 10, 2009 21:00
GUESTLYNN mutton, wine. In winter, we often have the chafing dishes
Nov 10, 2009 21:05
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Yang Rou Pao Mo??? Wow... one of my favorite food....

Wow, didn't expect that someone here liked Yang Rou Pao Mo too. Herbeat, you are not a local in Xi'an. Why are you fond of Yang Rou Pao Mo?
Nov 10, 2009 21:16
To GUESTEXAS, dog meat is good. But dog is my favourite pet. Thus, I am not going to eat dog meat. Our family has raised 3 dogs in all. The first one lived almost 17 years in my house. Finally, he died and we buried him. The second one was cute but we didn't take care of it carefully. He ate some fish bones and died very young. The third one is called Le le. He is very cute. He likes to roll on the floor and to play with his tennis ball.

Mutton and chafing dishes are good too. And drinking liquor can keep you warm but I don't drink liquor.

Anyway, thank all you guys for your valuable advice.
Nov 11, 2009 00:46
GUESTLYNN mutton, wine. In winter, we often have the chafing dishes (ChinaHotels.HK)
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What should I eat to keep me warmer in winter?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code