Menu
Yet another Beijing travel guide thread
Nov 2, 2009 15:26
  • PAULC2ND
Firstly, my apologies for starting a new thread on this much covered topic. I have no excuse, other than I am being selfish. Not a good start really is it.

I am in Beijing 14-15th November and I would like to find a companion / tour guide for either day or both days.

1. You need to be female - why: simply because I pefer the company of ladies

2. You need to be able to speak English - why: I can not speak Chinese (sorry).

3. You need to be able to join me for dinner - why: Saturday evening by myself is not something I want!

4. You do NOT need to offer sexual services - I am not interested in these. I just want female company and a guide.

Please feel free to contact me on: googlemail.com|paulc2nd

Kind Regards,
Paul.
Nov 2, 2009 23:20
  • HERBEAT
Hi Paul, there's a mail waiting for you in googlemail.com|paulc2nd

Nov 8, 2009 08:09
  • PAULC2ND
Hi,
Just to let people know - My traval plans got brought forward however I was still able to find a guide (HERBEAT) - I have just had the most wonderful time being guided around Beijing for the weekend by a lovely professional lady.

My thanks to TravelChinaGuide for introducing us.
Nov 9, 2009 05:02
  • HERBEAT
Thank you very much to say so but I'm that good^-^ In fact, I don't think I did any job. Just had a great weekend in Beijing with a nice friend, well, except the cold cold cold weather right now...
But anyway, like you said, my thanks to TCG for introducing us^-^
Nov 9, 2009 22:21
  • PAULC2ND
There seems to be a good chance that I will need another guide for this Sunday 15th November as I may have to move my return flight back a couple of days.
So, is anyone willing to assist me? (Please read lead item in thread)

HERBEAT - Of course if you still in Beijing and available I would be so very happy! :)
Nov 10, 2009 08:46
  • HERBEAT
Unfortunately, HERBEAT is still in Beijing. But I think she'll go back home to get warm and then maybe she'll come back for the Sunday, if you want to lose a chance to meet other beauties^-^
Last edited by HERBEAT: Nov 10, 2009 08:55
Oct 16, 2010 19:58
  • BENY999
How are you.This is Angela from Guang Zhou China.I am 29 years old lady stay in Guang Zhou.

I have been here for 14 years.So,I am quite familiar with the local wholesale markets and factories in Guang Zhou.

I can help you for searching your products,markets,factory and following up the orders.

Familiar with clothes,shoes,jewellery,fashion accessories,gift,kids ware,toys,home deco ,furniture and etc markets.

I am currently assist Canada customer export fashion clothes,jewellery,handbag,belt from Guang Zhou China

MSN: hotmail.com|angela9966_

126.com|angela6633

Add: Room 904 ,Tong Ya south street No3 Tong De garden xi cha road bai yun district Guang Zhou city Guang Dong province

China

Zipe code:510407

Cell phone: 008620 15011716998
Post a Reply to: Yet another Beijing travel guide thread
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code