Menu
How could I help you, my daughter!
Nov 4, 2009 02:34
  • KEVIN0518
A girl fell down on her knees in front of an internet bar for half an hour. Some kind people tried to raise her up but her father stopped them and said to his daughter "Promise me, you will never go to the internet bar. Otherwise, you will kneel down until daybreak or crawl back home." However, his daughter didn't say a word. Finally, that girl's cousin came, begged her father and finally took her away.

You might be angry after reading this news. But her father couldn't find other ways to let her daughter get away from the internet addiction. She was so addicted to the internet that she could stay online a whole day without eating or drinking anything. Her father tried what he could do to help her but failed. He once beat her. When her daughter's nose bled, he felt heart-broken and beat himself.

To keep an eye on her, that girl's parents took her to Kunshan( a city in Jiangsu Province) where they worked. The girl still sneaked out and went to the internet bar. Without any other methods, her mom quit her job and stayed at home to guard her . Two days ago, her daughter made an excuse that she wanted to go to toilet. Actually, she didn't but escaped. Her dad got back from Kunshan and searched her in almost every internet bar with his wife. Luckily, they finally got her. He dragged her out of the internet bar and forced her to swear that she would never go to the internet bar. To his disappointment, her daughter made no promise. Then her dad was angry. No matter who begged him for letting her daughter up, he didn't agree.

How sad it is! The father might adopt a wrong way to educate his daughter. But he really wants her daughter get away from the internet addiction.

If you were her father, would you let her kneel down in public? If you were her father, what would you do to help her daughter?
Last edited by KEVIN0518: Nov 4, 2009 02:35
Nov 5, 2009 01:46
Internet Addiction again. I am not an expert in curing internet addiction. However, I suggest his parents don't send her to those treatment centers. I have heard that a young guy had been beaten to death in a treatment center. Maybe, they should contact Professor Yang. He might offer some better ways to cure their daughter. But no electrical shock please.
Post a Reply to: How could I help you, my daughter!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code