Menu
DOES RAILWAY TICKTS FOR 7 DAYS
Nov 4, 2009 08:22
  • SACHINAUTO
HAI, I AND MY FAMILLY WILL BE VISITING CHINA ON JANUARY 2010. CAN WE BUY TICKETS FOR SOME PERIOD FOR ANY PLACES TO VISIT?
IN JAPAN WE CAN BUY A TICKET FOR 4 DAYS OR 7 DAYS. USING THAT TICKET WE CAN GO WHERE EVER WE LIKE IN JAPAN. DOES CHINA ALSO HAVING THAT TYPE OF RAILWAY TICKETS PLEASE.
THANKS
SUSANTHA
SRI LANKA
sltnet.lk|japancars
Nov 4, 2009 22:00
GUEST65164 dear friends, thanks. i need to buy tickets not to fix a place to place. I need a ticket for 7 days (not before 7 days)
using that ticket total 7 days i could go any where in the country. If i need to go to beiging to tianjin after that same day if i need i could go to shenghai like that. Can i buy that type of railway passes pl?
susantha
Nov 4, 2009 22:17
  • HERBEAT
I'm sorry but as far as I know, there's not such a ticket in China...
Nov 5, 2009 04:52
GUEST65164 are there any one day ticket for buses or trains? one day ticket mean you can use that ticket to go any trains within the day no matter where you are traveling. if any friends know this type of train or bus ticket, pl write me.
thanks so much.
susantha
Nov 7, 2009 03:19
  • LLYNN
Sorry to inform you that there is no such train tickets in China.
You need to purchase each train ticket in advance as for where to where you would like to travel.
For example, if you would like to travel from Beijing to Xian and then to Shanghai to Suzhou by train.
You will need to purchase 3 tickets separately for each person, that is Beijing/ Xian, Xian/ Shanghai, Shanghai/ Suzhou.
In addition, usually the train tickets can only be purchased from departure city. You can only purchase the tickets of Xian/ Shanghai when you are in Xian. You are advised to purchase the tickets as soon as you arrive in that city to assure availability.
Nov 7, 2009 06:23
  • KSWONG
I think you must be referring to something like a Euro Pass... a tix that can take u anywhere within a certain period. China railway does not have that concept, unfortunately. This is a country of 1.3 billion, and you better plan ahead and be sure where u wanna go, from Point A to Point B.
Nov 7, 2009 08:28
GUEST36723 dear my friends,
thanks so much and noted all. highly appreciated your help.
susantha
Dec 20, 2009 09:30
  • ELLYSE
Unfortunately there're no such kind of passes (be it daily, weekly or monthly) for any planes, buses, trains or metro in China.
Where are you going in China?
Dec 20, 2009 23:52
  • DUDU
Sorry there's no such ticket ( for several days ) in China so far.
Post a Reply to: DOES RAILWAY TICKTS FOR 7 DAYS
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code