Menu
Interesting Experiences at my Childhood
Nov 8, 2009 18:42
  • VIGORHE
Interesting Experiences at my Childhood.
At the age of 12, I began to make money by selling baked biscuits/cakes.
In October 1979, our villagers hired Leizhou Opera to make performances for so-called Tonghuang god’s birthday. I went to grade 5 Beisong Primary School. One day after school, I invited my classmate Huang Zhituo who shared a desk with me to Qianshan Sugar Refinery Factory. Obviously we went to a restaurant where cooks were making cakes, we saw them mixing eggs, flour, and sugar together, then placed cakes into the baking stove. Baked cakes smelled fragrant, we could not help mouth watering, I bought two cakes to share with Huang Zhituo, CNY ¥5 fen per piece. I suddenly thought out to do business,I suggested that I invested 2 yuan and Huang Zhituo invested 2 yuan to wholesale 80 pieces to sell at the Opera site while audiences were seeing Opera performance. We gladly went home and got things ready, I took 20 pieces of cakes to promote walking here and there, and sold out, Huang Zhituo sat behind audiences, with an oil light.
We were impatient to sell out 80 pieces of cakes, there were 15 pieces left, we reduced price to 5 fen from 10 fen, No matter what happened,we succeeded in our first business.
I had the impulse to do business from my childhood.
1991 I went to college to learn foreign trade and English, I was determined to handle import and export business in 1990. My English teacher,Lin Yuren asked me to do international business because he knew my good English and personality.
Last edited by VIGORHE: Nov 8, 2009 18:49
Aug 19, 2011 01:29
GUEST03163 wow that is amazing
Apr 8, 2012 19:08
  • VIGORHE
Thank you for your comments. May Jehovah bless you...
Post a Reply to: Interesting Experiences at my Childhood
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code