Menu
Will you marry such a girl?
Nov 12, 2009 20:42
  • KEVIN0518
Wow, I see there are many humourous members here in TCG community. I really respect the grooms who can be "humourous" on that occasion. At least, I wouldn't bark like a dog or let my father kneel down toward my bride because I am not humourous. The groom promised to buy her a LCD TV after the wedding ceremony but she still refused to marry him. Maybe she just needed a LCD TV rather a husband.

For me, I will never marry a girl who is toooooo materialistic. Don't misunderstand me. Of course I will do my best to satisfy her material needs. But please don't be unreasonable please.

Nov 12, 2009 20:44
  • KEVIN0518
Gaffter, I should say that you've found a good wife and she really deserves your love and care. Congratulations!
Nov 13, 2009 13:57
  • GAFFER
Kevin,
When I need something of quality I always look for that little stamp on the bottom "Made in China"

And she is getting a new pc whether she likes it or not.....
(I'm feeling brave)
Nov 15, 2009 22:00
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAFFER

Kevin,
When I need something of quality I always look for that little stamp on the bottom "Made in China"

And she is getting a new pc whether she likes it or not.....
(I'm feeling brave)

Wow, you are a good husband, Gaffer. You love your wife so much. Good man!
Nov 19, 2009 01:08
GUEST0233 Well, I feel lucky for those brides because they didn't meet this groom.

The groom went to the bride's home to pick her up but her friends set some challenges for the groom. No matter how the groom knocked the door, they didn't answer him. At the beginning, the groom shouted outside the door:"Don't play the trick on me. Please open the door." But no one answered him. Half an hour later, the groom became very angry and knocked at the door impatiently and said:"If you don't open the door, I will never let you step into my house. You have 3 minutes to think about it." Suddenly, the door was open. The groom entered the house and slapped the bride and said:"You really love this game?" People in the house were frigtened and said nothing. Finally, the bride said nothing but married the groom.

I didn't make up this story. This is what a report said.
Nov 19, 2009 21:02
Guest0233, was that groom mad? He shouldn't have slapped his wife-to-be in public. I doubt if the bride will live happily after marriage. Well. I think that those picking up the bride games shouldn't be overplayed. But it was wrong that the groom slapped his bride. A real man doesn't beat his wife and kids. He just does his best to make his families happy.
Nov 29, 2009 21:01
  • CHERRY07
Picking up the bride is a tradition but don't overplay this game. Not every groom enjoys this game.
Nov 30, 2009 21:33
  • JIMMYB
GUEST0233,

That groom was crazy. How could he do this in public? If I were that girl, I would slap him and break up with him.
Dec 4, 2009 20:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

GUEST0233,

That groom was crazy. How could he do this in public? If I were that girl, I would slap him and break up with him.

A man who beats his wife is a loser. No difference to the bullies.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you marry such a girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code