Menu
Good-quality Gifts & Handicrafts market
Nov 11, 2009 03:35
  • FIEZ
Hello everybody

I am looking for high-quality gifts & handicrafts (f.e. Xmas products...): I need to buy a big variety of goods but not big Quantity per item. A wholesale market should be a perfect solution.

i have been to Guangzhou fair, goods seem perfect, but every supplier requires very high quantity as minimum order. I have also been to Yiwu: there the quantity requirement is perfect, but goods have poor quality.

Any suggestion? WHere can i go?
Thanks!

Alessandro
Nov 11, 2009 07:38
  • VICTORMAI
Of course there will be a MOQ when placing an order to the suppliers in the fair, they are not retailer. You can take a visit to the market which selling the small items.Yiwu is a good choice.If you want to buy some small electronic products, you can come to me. ^_^
Nov 11, 2009 07:43
GUEST44118 I have been to Yiwu, quality is too low. It seems old stuff... I need a retailer/wholesaler of high-quality goods, cleary I know I am supposed to pay something more than factory prices...

sorry, no need of electronic items right now :-D
Nov 11, 2009 12:25
GUEST31734 Hi,

Usually the items in Yiwu is poor quality,not for all items,but some types of items.

You have been in Canton Fair,why you didn't go to Onelink market to look for the items you want?That is one wholesale market,they need small quantity so you can do buy many types of items.

I am a local guide in Guangzhou,i have client who had same problem as yours before she coming,but i took her to the wholesale market,he was satisfied,because like you said,in the fair,suppliers ask for MOQ,so it is hard for her to order too.

Thanks

Angel

Email:live.cn|angel_lovely
Nov 12, 2009 00:04
  • HERBEAT
So far as I know, Canton is a good choice if there's a lower quantity requirement...
Nov 12, 2009 00:16
GUEST30243 Hi, thanks for your reply, Angel.
Do you think that in the Onelink wholesale market I can find what I am looking for? For example, Xmas items, small commodities and furniture, gifts items to be used in house decoration (not toys but nice frames, ribbons, vases, small statues, baskets, resin handicrafts etc. )?
Post a Reply to: Good-quality Gifts & Handicrafts market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code