Menu
Enquiry on Shanghai
Nov 11, 2009 20:16
  • FALLEN_LALA
I am a Food Lover who like to eat Good and Nice Food. I would like to know what the Must Eat Food in Shanghai as I believe every place will have their Must Eat Food. Other than that I am attending the Shanghai Expo as well, but I do not like to take public transport, I will like to ask how much will it cost to take a taxi to Shanghai Expo site? So that I can prepare myself on the transportation fee.

Thanks in advance!!
Nov 11, 2009 23:53
  • HERBEAT
Nanjing Road, Xiaolongbao, haha
Nov 11, 2009 23:55
  • HERBEAT
Actually there're too much Must Eat food in Shanghai and there are streets for local snacks... TOOOOOO many...
Nov 12, 2009 00:01
  • HERBEAT
The transportation fee? If you take a taxi, the first 3 km would be 11 RMB in total. Then 2.1 RMB per km extra. At night it would be more expensive. I've no idea where you start from and where you go, so I've no idea how much you would spend. Sorry for that. But if you want some detailed info, feel free to ask^-^
Nov 17, 2009 23:34
  • BASHILA
There are too much food to try out. You can come and look at this website where they give the list of food to be eaten in shanghai http://yeschinatour.com/china-guides/chinese-culture/world-expo-2010-shanghai/ under the FAQ & Tip tag. About the Transportation HERBEAT had answer for you so there need not for me to add on. I do have 1 suggestion that why not you join a tour or hired a private Chauffeur where they will bring you around and you need not worry about the transport
Post a Reply to: Enquiry on Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code