Menu
Why are so many Chinese people addicted to “Happy Farm”?
Dec 2, 2009 21:51
  • JIMMYB
LIZXLI, one of my friends once said that he played online e-games for relaxation and asked me to play together with him. But I was too foolish to learn how to play the game and finally I quit. He was completedly thrilled to play the game. You know, he could stay in the internet bar all day and all night. At last, he didn't get his college diploma.

Now he regrets greatly that he shouldn't have played e-games during his college life. Last year, he thoroughly gave up playing that game. I am happy to see this.
Dec 3, 2009 21:10
  • LIZXLI
Well,JimmyB,I think few people will prefer to go in your friend's way.Anyway,I don't have much choice to play this kind of game since I am not particularly interested in games online.
Dec 4, 2009 00:47
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LIZXLI

Well,JimmyB,I think few people will prefer to go in your friend's way.Anyway,I don't have much choice to play this kind of game since I am not particularly interested in games online.

That's good. I am not a computer game fan too.
Jan 28, 2010 03:15
GUEST19140 I've never played the game before, but I heard of it times on the pros and cons, then realize it is really a stupid and boring game. I would prefer do casual reading, movie or even shopping than playing such tedious game. It is not the only way to make you relieve from the long-time busy work, we could find more interesting and benefit game to do, isn't it?

Life is short, but why don't we give a better use but to waste, I am so curious about the it.

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why are so many Chinese people addicted to “Happy Farm”?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code