Menu
Help Please !!!!!!
Nov 22, 2009 21:18
  • DALJE
Hi Everyone,

Can somone please help me finding diamond crystal in GZ or Yiwu. I'm looking for wholesale prise and also can somone give me the contact for crystal facoties in GZ or Yiwu. Thanks alot for your help.
Nov 23, 2009 02:34
  • DALJE
hi there,

I have few questions about YIWU city.I want to know how to get to YIWU from Shanghi airport, also how long does it take and how much is the bus, train or airfair from SHA-YIW.

Thanks
Nov 28, 2009 02:06
  • DALJE
Hi there,

I want to know when does Yiwu internation trade market close for chinese new year 2010? I heard that it close for about 15 days but I'm not sure when? Can someone please tell me the exact dates? thanks alot. Can get back to me via email hotmail.com|deepkular
Dec 20, 2009 10:54
  • ELLYSE
Are you talking about Pudong airport (PVG) or Hongqiao airport (SHA)? Both are in Shanghai.
There're 2 direct buses for Pudong airport -- Yiwu daily, at 1300 and 1710.
Dec 20, 2009 23:58
  • DUDU
Chinese Lunar New Year will start from Feb 13, 2010
Markets will be closed during the festival, for 8 to 15 days.
Dec 25, 2009 01:46
  • CHAICHAI
hi, DALJE,

if you want to buy T-shirts, watches, shoes,purses, you can go to the largest wholesale market, which is located in Zhanxi Road, near the Gunagzhou Railway Station. Many markets of watches, shoes, clothes etc.. subway line 2 can directly reach there, get off at the station of guangzhou Railway stantion, exit E, go forward...(easy to find)

as to electronics such as laptops,Mp4, i pods,cell phones also computer supplies.cameras, you can take on the subway line 3 and get off at the station of Gangding, Exit C, many markets of computer,laptops, MP4 , computer supplies etc are connected with each other., for cell phone you can also go to Nanfang Building (near the culture park), or Haiyin market, you can take bus or take the taxi to there, no subway.

diamond crystal market in guangzhou is located near the Liwan Spuare, near the Shang Xia Jiu commercial street. you can take the subway line 1, and get off at the station of Chen Clan Academy, exit C, get across the road, and go forward, walk within 15 minutes.

Dec 26, 2009 23:27
  • DUDU
Hi DALJE,
For diamond crystal, go to Li Wan Plaza.
Have a good trip!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help Please !!!!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code