Menu
Marry a rich guy!
Nov 19, 2009 22:11
  • LEOPOLD219
A special matchmaking party has been held in mainland and about 4000 beauties have been attracted to join this party. The news says this party is held by a matchmaking company. According to this company, all men who take part in this party are millionaires or billionaires. No wonder so many beautiful girls join this party.

The news says that the last 5 candidates have come out. Two of them are from Hong Kong, a 26 years old postgraduate from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and a 33 years old architect. At this weekend, these five candidates will attend a luxurious yacht party held in Shenzhen to meet these rich guys.

Good luck to them.

Girls waiting for the interview.

Nov 20, 2009 09:40
  • LIONPOWER
Opened a good business way.
Nov 22, 2009 21:59
  • CHERRY07
Girls have their right to look for their Mr. Right. But they should understand "what they are looking for, Mr. Right or money?" Marrying for money is very sad.
Nov 24, 2009 23:03
  • BOBERT
Such mercenary, materialistic, self centered women! Any man would be a fool to fall for any of them.
Last edited by BOBERT: Nov 24, 2009 23:11
Nov 25, 2009 00:45
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

Such mercenary, materialistic, self centered women! Any man would be a fool to fall for any of them.

I agree with you that some of these women are dreaming of marrying a rich guy and living a very comfortable life. They are marrying for money not for love. However, not all women are like them.

Girls are dreaming of marrying a handsome guy. And it is better if he is rich. This is normal.

Men are the same. Don't tell me that you don't like beautiful girls, Bobert.
Nov 25, 2009 04:25
  • BOBERT
Of course I like to look at beautiful girls. I like to look at all beautiful things. However I don't particularly enjoy beautiful womens company. I find most beautiful women vain and boring.

"Girls are dreaming of marrying a handsome guy. And it is better if he is rich. This is normal." No, this is not "normal" Most girls dream of marrying the man they love. To marry for looks or money is shallow.
Nov 25, 2009 20:17
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

"Girls are dreaming of marrying a handsome guy. And it is better if he is rich. This is normal." No, this is not "normal" Most girls dream of marrying the man they love. To marry for looks or money is shallow.

Well, I have to say that there are many shallow women in China now. They are very materialistic. Without an appartment, they won't marry.
Nov 25, 2009 21:53
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Well, I have to say that there are many shallow women in China now. They are very materialistic. Without an appartment, they won't marry.

LONELYJOURNEY, from my observation, women with self-respect and indepence are more materialism oriented that those ''shallow' women who need to obtain the same through marriage because the former know there is no free lunch. You cannot get something for free unless you would like to be treated like a pet. However 'shallow' beings doesn't think of being treated as a pet as loosing something important as a human being, which belongs to the domain of personal life values. There is no judgment here.
Nov 26, 2009 04:09
  • BOBERT
"Well, I have to say that there are many shallow women in China now. They are very materialistic. Without an appartment, they won't marry. "

You are far better off without this type of woman LONELYJOE. I would much prefer to be lonely than to buy a womans company.
Last edited by BOBERT: Nov 26, 2009 04:09
Nov 26, 2009 22:40
  • MARRIE
I agree with Bob. I would feel more security with company of dog than human beings.
Nov 27, 2009 08:14
  • SHESGOTTOBE
While I don't subscribe to marrying for money (which is why I am working because I vowed that no man will tell me that I am after his money), to some extent I can understand this practice. Let's face it. People, and society in general worship money. It's a material world, just like what Madonna said.

Why do you think designer clothes and accessories are so popular? And why do you think they are being cloned and sold illegally? I know so-called religious, principled people who would keep quiet for money. People who own big houses and fancy cars are looked up to. It takes money to get virtually almost anything these days. You want to send your kids to best schools? You need money. You need to eat, have a place to stay, you need money. You want to impress people? You need money. I honestly don't know anyone who isn't dazzled by money. We are all shallow in our own ways.
Last edited by SHESGOTTOBE: Nov 27, 2009 08:18
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marry a rich guy!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code