Menu
how to travel in Yixian,xidi,,,, with a group organized for foreigners
Apr 9, 2004 15:50
  • ALAN

I have been in China over one year because of my work here, now i am still live here, i want to visit the little beautiful antiquated towns around Huanshan. But I have no way for such a travel. are there some organization or group concerned? How do I get a safe way. or are there some expat want to have partners? prefer to travel there around the chisrtmas day or new year holiday.
Apr 14, 2004 16:36
  • REBCABABY
hoho,join us..
You can find a lots of budget travelling club in net.And you can self-choice,you can go anywhere you like.

Do you have any plan on labor day(5/1)?
We want go to the She town in Anhui province,it nearby Huangshan.

If you have any concern,pls directly contact me:
hotmail.com|rebcababy.
Apr 28, 2004 08:59
  • DENNIS
Ni Hao,

I just read your suggestions regarding your Anhui plans. Won't the place be over-crowded at such a peak season? Will it be all right if I join your group? I'm a foreigner here and finding my way around is not as easy as one may think.

Thanks,
Dennis
Apr 28, 2004 09:06
  • ICANFLY
because of the inconvenience traffic among the little villages in the huangshan area,you are suggested to rent a car if possible. or you can join in a travel agency group which you can find at the destination.
Post a Reply to: how to travel in Yixian,xidi,,,, with a group organized for foreigners
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code