Menu
Guangzhou Replica Fashion Market Information
Apr 22, 2014 21:02
GUESTRAVVVS i am currently searching for factories in china that make replica items all sorts

if you can help me find factories that are making clothing , shoes, headphones , hats and all sorts i will be offering a small fee for some one to source and help in china

please contact me back if you have details for me

as factories near Dongguan would be best

please let me know what you can find . good luck
Apr 22, 2014 21:05
  • RAVVVS
hello

everyone

i am searching for factories in china that are making replica items such as all clothing , shoes, jackets and would like to cooperate with them in china.

if you can source them for me i will be willing to offer a small fee for the help provided

i would like factories near Dongguan than i can visit or do long term business with in china as qq numbers and phone number would be very beneficial

please get back to me

thanks
May 1, 2014 09:01
GUEST83855 Hi Guys,
Anyone can advise where to buy Chanel, Hermes and Gucci copy bags, I'm in Guangzhou for the canton fair and would like to buy some presents for my family and friends, please give exact location as I'm not familiar with the areas and street but can easily commute with Metro so it would be easier if the place next to any metro station? Thanks
May 7, 2014 23:19
I know some body produce replica bags, if you need, email me:qq.com|nelson81mo
May 8, 2014 19:23
GUEST19131 hi
I am looking for for some tour guide who knows the all the market in guangzhou specially with good quality hand replica hand bags and watches
please advise

Thanks in advance
My e-mail is yahoo.com|sals321
Aug 24, 2014 11:01
HELLO
I AM FROM INDIA, WOULD LIKE TO VISIT GUANGZHOU FIRST TIME FOR FEMALE WESTERN READYMADE CLOTHES PURCHASE IN VARIETIES NOT IN BIG QUANTITY..
ANY ONE HELP FOR GUIDE WORK AT GUANGZHOU...????
Sep 8, 2014 00:42
GUESTFARA Hi. Im fara from malaysia. Im looking for dresses and scarves/shawl replike such emiliopucci,chanel, fendi etc. Where can i find them all.tq
Sep 30, 2014 01:33
GUEST84126 The following are just three examples of why defamation laws are so important; if these cases were never resolved, we may have read much differently of these historic figures.The lenses of choice for the Tour de France cyclists are polarized sunglass lenses because they create nice crisp edges and reflect the light coming off the road and other objects on the side of the road.
http://try-god.com/cheap/e7p5prl6.asp
Sep 30, 2014 03:44
GUEST38184 If you are looking for sunglasses, check the online store. They cater to all different designs that you could want. These are also perfect as gifts for close friends mothers and sisters. If you are looking for designer wear for your husband or boyfriend, look at the online replica stores.
http://www.graphicmindsinc.com/axiom/images/ljsudjy.asp
Oct 2, 2014 03:56
  • MOODYBOY001
Hello,if you need translator and guide there,pls feel free to contact me

My email is 126.com|Moodyboy003
Page 16 of 28    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Replica Fashion Market Information
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code