Menu
Help with China plan
Nov 24, 2009 15:09
Hey everyone, I'll be travelling to Asia next year for around 3 months. I want to spend around 3-4 weeks in China. I'll be entering China from Hong Kong and I'm thinking of visiting Guilin, Yangshou (is it possible to get the river cruise from Yangshou to Guilin), Changsha, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Suzhou, Chengdu and Zhengzhou in that order. Any advice on how many days I should spend in each place? Also does anyone have any ideas how many days I'll need for Hong Kong and Macao? I've already been to Shanghai, Zhengzhou and Hong kong. Thanks in advance xxx
Nov 24, 2009 20:38
  • GARYQU
If you want to see the history of china, Xi'an is a must. i am Gary from ancient mythical country-China. i work at the home of Terra-Cotta army as a professional English tour guide.I can serve as a window into ancient China by bringing the history of these lands to life. Furthermore, I know where we can find the cheapest and most appropriate room, board, and travel arrangements. if you have any question about touring this city .FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME! i am glad to offer my kind help.
email: 126.com|gary1121
My web: www.yellowrivertours.com
Nov 24, 2009 21:12
thanks for you're reply but I've already been to Xi'an. I've been to Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong and Kiefeng. We basically want to go back to Shanghai cos of the nightlife and we woke up too late to do anything of significance while we was in Zhengzhou. Our accomadation in Hong Kong was in the Chung King Mansion in Kowloon so it really ruined our time there, this time round we're hoping to have a better time.
Nov 25, 2009 01:07
  • VICTORMAI
I've been to Chung King Mansion many times, it is a coincidence. Haha
Nov 25, 2009 06:42
haha! how could you return to that place???? you are braver than me

I might go back just to film some footage from the ground floor haha
Nov 25, 2009 08:30
  • VICTORMAI
For some reason I have to be there, it is famous for a place that gathering people from many countries, especially those from Africa and India.It is not far from the harbor, so I think I like there, and taking the ferry to the Central....
Dec 20, 2009 09:48
  • ELLYSE
A better suggestion would be Hong Kong -- MTR -- Shenzhen (transit) -- overnight sleeper bus -- Yangshuo -- bus -- Guilin -- train -- Changsha -- train -- Hangzhou -- bus -- Suzhou -- D train -- Shanghai -- train -- Zhengzhou (2 days) -- train -- Chengdu.
Forget about the Li River cruise, get a bamboo raft ride on the Yulong river near Yangshuo (not Yangshou) instead.
I would probably budget 3 days for Hong Kong, and 1 day for Macau.
If you've any more queries, email to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg ShareenyPoohs) in the subject line.
Mar 21, 2010 10:54
GUEST24124 Hai, I'm from Malaysia. I will flight to Macau on 02 May arrival at 2000hrs and return on 09 May.
Looking for a plan to Hong Kong / Shenzhen / Zhuhai / Macau.
Please give me a better suggestion.

Thank you.
Pearlyn
Mar 23, 2010 03:58
  • ELLYSE
I hope you already have a China visa?
Macau (stay for the night) -- ferry -- Hong Kong (3 days) -- MTR -- Shenzhen (2 days) -- bus -- Zhuhai (1 day) -- taxi -- Macau (1 day).
Post a Reply to: Help with China plan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code