Menu
Gay bar to open in Dali!
Nov 28, 2009 21:49
  • CHERRY07
Sponsored by Dali Municipal Health Bureau and run by some volunteers, a gay bar is said to open very soon in Dali. According to the Dali Municipal Health Bureau, this bar is set as a platform to attract these gays and then “educate” them.

AIDS has become a very serious problem in China and same sex sexual activities take great responsibility for the spread of AIDS. That’s why these volunteers run this gay bar. They want to know more about gays and prevent the spread of AIDS.

Do you think opening a gay bar is a good idea to combat AIDS?
Nov 29, 2009 00:57
I should say that they have done a good job. These people shouldn't be discriminated.
Nov 30, 2009 22:10
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

I should say that they have done a good job. These people shouldn't be discriminated.

These people shouldn’t be discriminated but actually they have been discriminated. According to the latest news, the gay bar has been closed. People still can’t accept gays. You know what? Those volunteers are regarded as gays too. Some gays were disclosed by the report and their lives have been disturbed. Some of them have already married and their wives require divorce now.
Dec 4, 2009 01:00
I am sorry to hear this news. Jimmyb, most Chinese people apparently haven't accepted GAYS. Gays have their own lives and they are no harm to the society and other people. Why can we tolerate their existence? Just live your own life.
Dec 10, 2009 10:24
  • CARLOS
Think you have a baby, but for some reason you must give it for adoption. A pair of gay men living together would like to adopt your baby.

Would you say ok or would you say no?

Carlos
Dec 15, 2009 02:16
  • CHERRY07
Carlos, that is really hard to say yes. If I have another choice, I won't give my baby to gay men. I have no discrimination against gays but I don't think they can be good dad and mom at the same time.
Dec 15, 2009 06:13
  • CARLOS
Cherry,
that´s the main point.

I have nothing against gays, BUT...

Lonely said: "Why can we tolerate their existence? Just live your own life. " In this case it is not only about tolerating their existence, it is about where all this tolerating will take us. In many western countries it is possible for gay-pair to adopt a baby. That possibility did not just drop from the sky, it is a consequence of a long period. "Give the devil your finger and it will take your hand"

First we give something, thinking they have rights too. Then they need more, and because the politicians "must" think about equality, they can´t say no, because then they are racists or something else.

Finally we are in non-controlled situation which is controlled by the loud minority and majority only say yes,yes, all people are equal...
But no one does think about the baby...

Here in Finland the church think is it time to follow swedish church that decided to give a blessing for gay marriages. I think the bible says something about that but the church, I suppose, have forgotten it...

That is why I definitely recist all rights given to all...
I don´t think gays are devils, I only think it is not normal and that´s why I think they should stay inside with their gayness and outside be only people...

Carlos

Dec 15, 2009 23:03
  • DODGER
Carlos, I couldn’t agree more with your comments, and I loved the reference to offering the Devil a finger.
Gays and Lesbians have infiltrated all of the Christian churches.
In America, they have just appointed an openly lesbian woman who lives with her partner as a Bishop.
It gets worse. I quote the following from an article by Ray Blumhorst, an American;

“Progressive social scientists today would have us believe that gender is a social construct so much so that the roles men and women play in life can be chosen by them without deference to any natural sexual drives or inclinations they are born with. According to social scientists, and women's studies professors who tout their theories, "Boys need not be boys, and girls need not be girls." The premise that gender is socially constructed is strongly advocated in many sectors of American society today (including the military). It is now the law in California schools as well as some other states in America, that gender is a social construct.”

This has been driven by the Gay and Lesbian lobby, and it is just the thin end of the wedge.
Dodger.
Post a Reply to: Gay bar to open in Dali!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code