Menu
Yiwu Expats !!! Foreigners In Yiwu
Dec 1, 2009 14:18
Hi,
This is Sam...

I am an Indian and living in Yiwu from past Six years.

All the Foreigners can who are living in yiwu or willing to come may join this thread, and share reviews and queries.

Hope we Lost Laowai may find new friends in yiwu city.

Cheers
Dec 4, 2009 09:37
Things look strange, no reply, no posting... I guess yiwu dont have laowai any more...
Dec 5, 2009 04:47
  • HERBEAT
Maybe not all foreigners know what laowai is? especially the ones who don't know Chinese even they stay at Yiwu?
Dec 5, 2009 10:07
hmmm, that's a point dear, but the thread line, i hope everyone can understand very well, and i am sure that you are " zhong guo mei nv"
Dec 6, 2009 10:31
  • HERBEAT
Hehe, Sam, it's very nice of you to say so. Yes I'm a Chinese, but not sure with the "mei nv"^-^
Dec 6, 2009 10:47
Beauty is from heart not from face and body, I believe that heart should be good... Whatever everyone has to get old one day...:)
Dec 7, 2009 01:36
  • HERBEAT
Heheļ¼Œthat's true. But sometimes you might cause yoourself problem if you call a stranger beauty. I think any female would like to be called beauty but not all the time... A little bit complicated but I couldn't find a better way to explain that so far...
Dec 8, 2009 04:11
So you should find a way to explain the things, proof is the base of everything... hehe. Hope you got my point... So May i have your QQ, MSN, Yahoo, or something like that to talk with you....Hope we may share somethings in common interest.
Dec 9, 2009 20:40
  • HERBEAT
It seems I'm facing a tough question... What we are talking about is some emotion or feeling... I don't think I could get any proof to that... Or maybe I could quote some words from Chinese? And I don't think I want to show my private information on public... But maybe a message...
Dec 13, 2009 02:41
Hi, Herbeat... Invite some foreign friends to join the thread.. This place " Yiwu, is becoming Boring day by day..
Mar 19, 2010 14:03
  • HALLIE
Hi Sam,
I may be in Yiwu in early April. In another post you mentioned knowing of a driver for Yiwu.

Can you refer me to anyone who lives in Yiwu who would be able be a car/driver for a day for me to go to factories in Zhuji and Jinhua--about 40-60km from Yiwu? Do you know the rate for a day with a car/driver. I already have an interpreter.

Thanks.
hallie
hotmail.com|hallie360
Page 1 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Yiwu Expats !!! Foreigners In Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code