Menu
Are you disappointed with Tiger Woods?
Dec 5, 2009 00:45
Having affairs with three women, crashing his SUV outside his Florida house…….. It seems that Tiger Woods who is the richest athlete in the world has encountered some serious trouble recently.

Tiger Woods made a public apology to his wife on Wednesday for or his "transgressions." The news reports that Woods and his wife Elin have begun marriage counseling at home. Their marriage seems to be in great trouble. The Chicago sun times reports the Woods are re-negotiating the terms of their prenuptial agreement.

According to the existing prenuptial agreement, the couple needed to remain married for 10 years in order for Woods' wife to collect $20 million. Obviously Woods tries to keep his wife and save their five-year marriage. That’s why he re-negotiates their prenuptial agreement. If Elin goes through their marriage counseling, she will receive a seven-figure settlement.

This deal is tempting. I am wondering if Elin agrees to sustain their marriage. Personally, I am totally disappointed with Tiger Woods. What about you?
Dec 6, 2009 03:12
  • DODGER
LJ, most of us will never have the same problems as Tiger.
We simply can’t afford it.
When you have groupies knocking down your door insisting that you take their bodies to with as you please, let us know what you did mate.
Cheers, Dodger.
Dec 9, 2009 02:24
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

When you have groupies knocking down your door insisting that you take their bodies to with as you please, let us know what you did mate.
Cheers, Dodger.

Dodger, I have to be a celebrity first. Otherwise, there will be no groupies However, I don't want to be a famous person. A celebrity has troubles that we don't.
Dec 9, 2009 04:52
  • DODGER
LJ, I believe the count is now up to nine women who have alleged to have had affairs with Tiger.
My guess is it’s probably a lot more. How many holes are there on a golf course?
Dodger.
Dec 9, 2009 10:57
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I always get disappointed with idiots and Tiger is an idiot. There. I said it.

Even if Elin gets millions, that money will not heal the scar of his cheating.

That kind of conditions on prenuptial agreements should be invalid. What if you are getting beaten, you will have to stay in that marriage for x amount of years just to get yours? It's a prenup that was made in bad faith.

As of today, there are 12 women and still counting.
Dec 10, 2009 03:34
  • JIMMYB
"As of today, there are 12 women and still counting."

OMG, I am so surprised that Tiger had 12 women outside. Are these all women who have relationships with Tiger Woods? Is it possible that some of them just set up Tiger Woods and want to be famous?

SHESGOTTOBE, the celebrities are very different from us. Their marriages are just "deals" sometimes. I heard that Brad Pitt also had an agreement with Julie. If one side has an affair first, he/she will pay a lot of money to the other side as compensation.
Dec 10, 2009 08:43
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB View Post

"As of today, there are 12 women and still counting."

OMG, I am so surprised that Tiger had 12 women outside. Are these all women who have relationships with Tiger Woods? Is it possible that some of them just set up Tiger Woods and want to be famous?

SHESGOTTOBE, the celebrities are very different from us. Their marriages are just...

While it's easy to think that these women just wanted their 15 minutes of fame, I would think otherwise. Tiger can sue them if they fabricate stories. However, Tiger has been very quiet about them. In fact, rumours say that he has been paying women and witnesses to keep quiet. He even apoligized for his multiple transgressions. Isn't that an admission?

Yes, I should have a prenup that says if my husband will cheat on me, he will give everything to me. Hah. I know I'd win on that one. I'm sure of it!
Last edited by SHESGOTTOBE: Dec 10, 2009 08:44
Dec 10, 2009 20:54
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHESGOTTOBE View Post

While it's easy to think that these women just wanted their 15 minutes of fame, I would think otherwise. Tiger can sue them if they fabricate stories. However, Tiger has been very quiet about them. In fact, rumours say that he has been paying women and witnesses to keep quiet. He even apoligized for his multiple transgressions. Isn't th...

Well, it reminds of me an ancient Chinese philosopher's words. He said that "The desire for food and sex is part of human nature".

SHESGOTTOBE, I guess that your husband won't sign that agreement or he will require you to sing a similar one.
Dec 12, 2009 00:46
  • XIAOXIAO
Now I believe that this Chinese saying is absolutely right. Men will become a bad guy once he gets rich.

Tiger Woods is a jerk. If his scandal wasn't disclosed, I am definitely sure that he won't say a word about his other women to his wife. After his scandal was known to everyone, he made an apology to the people that he hurt. Is it useful?
Dec 14, 2009 14:19
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"SHESGOTTOBE, I guess that your husband won't sign that agreement or he will require you to sing a similar one."

I got no problem with that, JimmyB. I have never cheated on a partner. No desire to cheat. Don't see the point anyway. I just don't see the point. That's why Tiger is an idiot.

Last edited by SHESGOTTOBE: Dec 14, 2009 14:20
Dec 15, 2009 10:34
  • GARYKINKADE
Power corrupts
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sort of ironic that Tiger Woods excelled in a game in which the lowest score
determined greatness and was "tripped up" in a game in which the highest score
supposedly was the determining factor.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you disappointed with Tiger Woods?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code