Menu
Are you disappointed with Tiger Woods?
Jan 5, 2010 22:12
  • CANADAGUY
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

haha, Tiger Woods was just unlucky. But I don't know how this scandal came out.

It all started about a month ago with a news story saying that Tiger Woods had just been involved in a serious car accident after hitting a pole across the street from his driveway in the wee hours of the morning.

Shortly after that it was revealed that he was not in serious condition and was being released from the hospital.

What transpired after that was crucial.

He and Elin could not agree to a decent alibi for the 'accident'.
Hence, everything started to unravel. Had they been able to come up with something, and quickly, the cheating story would never have broke.

Jan 6, 2010 01:50
  • CHERRY07
A serious car accident? It was very likely that he and his wife quarrelled in the car and then he hit a pole near his house. I guss that his wife had already learnt that he was involved with some other women. That's why he had a car accident.
Jan 16, 2010 00:04
GUEST5979 Cherry, you might be right. It is said that Tiger Woods has been to South Africa to hide from the public. Now he is going to be on the stage by donating a huge amount of money to the quake victims in Haiti.
Jan 19, 2010 01:03
  • ARUNKUMARRR
Yes I am disappointed with tiger woods..
Mar 4, 2010 01:38
  • JIMMYB
Well, Tiger Woods made a public apology several days ago. However, his wife didn't appear at the news conference. I guess that she has made up her mind that she will end the her relationship with Tiger Woods.
Mar 21, 2010 13:22
GUEST17197 Hey listen everybody: what went on between Tiger and his wife is THEIR business, regardless how famous they are, not OUR business.
Therefore I think that this discussion is futile. Period.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you disappointed with Tiger Woods?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code